Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

HostRail Refunds - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

HostRail Refunds

2»

Comments

• Host961Jason said: Hmm, people you might want to research Hostrail, they have no trademark in the United States; perhaps in another country? lol

I only want you to take a couple of more minutes and do a better research and as a heads up i am not even based in the United States.

• Ixape, Your just spreading the name for us, we dont have to :P

• consc198, you sound greek :P lol

• Consc198, I am not worth your time as you are not worth my time for research ... I know all I need to know :) Host961 is a great hosting company, so do your research before making accusations. And if you have an accusation worth making, please make it with legal representation and not slander.

• Guys, what is this? A kindergarden?

Thanked by 1asf
  • rds100 said: Guys, what is this? A kindergarden?

Apparently it a kindergarden.

• Sounds like it, really not worth going forward. This thread went WAY off track.

• Host961Jason said: Sounds like it, really not worth going forward. This thread went WAY off track.

Can you stop posting from two profiles? You're one person - act like one.

• I love the very random attempt to derail the explanation requests.

So, why the foreign number? And "Jason", why get involved in this thread at all? Drama drama drama.

• Consc: What are you referring to, I am one person. (single entity) I dont claim to have multiple personalities.

• Aldryic, unsure. I was bored; I had to clarify that Host961 was a reputable company for those who were unaware.

The foreign number is the support number of the hosting company Host961. Myself, I am based in the US so for me to call it would be unnecessary. We have alternate support options for international visitors however.

• rds100 said: Guys, what is this? A kindergarden?

No it is a pre-school and day care center.

Thanked by 1drmike
  • there not offering refunds or restore of service just 15% off there vps, looks like they bought the domain for the traffic only.

Thanked by 1drmike
  • daimonb, someone intelligent here... :) watch out.

• great minds think alike - however i would have gone round it a different way i certainly would not have put the message box up with a real name on it and even if i did i would refer to the business name not the owners and why not be upfront and put something sorry hostrail is no longer traidng receive 15% discount at host961 using code hostrail surely that would have been slightly more tactful.

• Daimonb, I agree ... Since I do-not have control over the posts herein, I would of rather seen it go another route a more customer centric "friendly" approach. It's usually best to dispute with the company personally.

• Okay. Time to stop the pre-school fights here. Sounds like I was misinformed -- no refund here.

This discussion has been closed.