Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need VPS Node with Cachecade - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Need VPS Node with Cachecade

2»

Comments

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

@earl said:

Yes, I'll evaluate all options, I'm talking to @ItsChrisG at Skype, we'll see how it goes. I'm following the best recommendations to provide a stable service for my clients. :)

• You wont be able to use Flashcade on kvm node since solusvm relies on a VG. The only benfit you will see with flashcade will be openvz since its a mounted directory. You could run bcache or dm-cache and install ubuntu and virtualizor. Then have virtualizor store the images as a file instead of as LV. But, i could be wrong.

Thanked by 1MikePT

@aggressivenetworks said:
    You wont be able to use Flashcade on kvm node since solusvm relies on a VG. The only benfit you will see with flashcade will be openvz since its a mounted directory. You could run bcache or dm-cache and install ubuntu and virtualizor. Then have virtualizor store the images as a file instead of as LV. But, i could be wrong.

Hello,

My experience with flashcache is honestly quite limited, however I've managed KVM nodes that had flashcache enabled, and they were running just fine though.

• BharatBBharatB Member, Patron Provider
    edited April 2015

Are we limited to any location ?

E3-1240 v2

32GB RAM

2x2TB HW RAID-1

240GB SSD for cachecade

/27 IPv4

$170/mo

Buffalo, NY.

Thanked by 1MikePT

@BharatB said:
    Are we limited to any location ?

E3-1240 v2

32GB RAM

2x2TB HW RAID-1

240GB SSD for cachecade

/27 IPv4

$170/mo

Buffalo, NY.

Hello,

Thank you Bharat. We decided to go ahead with @ItsChrisG. While it's not cheap, it's a fair price and we're not looking for the cheapest option. We're looking for a reliable option, that's worth to sell to our clients.

Thank you for all your help folks, you're great!