Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

erease.
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

erease.

TranzaTranza Member
edited April 2015 in Requests

Deleted.

Comments

• For "SEO"?

• Do you have valid justification?

• I need to set up multiple site with their own IP, @linuxthefish yes its for a PBN set up.

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

I think I am just going to write to google to get confirmation that they are not idiots.

Thanked by 3Amitz Nickk Pwner
  • linuxthefishlinuxthefish Member
    edited April 2015

@AnthonySmith said:
    I think I am just going to write to google to get confirmation that they are not idiots.

No, you need to buy 1 IP for each domain/subdomain, with each page on a different subdomain as well as rotating the IP's every day.

Don't forget to buy your $5 backlinks!

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

linuxthefish said: No, you need to buy 1 IP for each domain/subdomain, with each page on a different subdomain as well as rotating the IP's every day.

Don't forget to buy your $5 backlinks!

I was just reading up on some google groups, penguin took care of this nonsense, multiple sites/domains or the same site on different IP's that are picked up as attempts to manipulate SER are actually now given bad SERP and reports are accepted as spam links against such domains.

• @AnthonySmith said:
    I was just reading up on some google groups, penguin took care of this nonsense, multiple sites/domains or the same site on different IP's that are picked up as attempts to manipulate SER are actually now given bad SERP and reports are accepted as spam links against such domains.

Nah, works fine if you know what you're doing. Just like in the hosting business ;)

• @Tranza said:
    I need to set up multiple site with their own IP, linuxthefish yes its for a PBN set up.

That isnt a valid technical justification...

• @ItsChrisG said:
    That isnt a valid technical justification...

Who is the judge of that? This is a real question, is there a specific document that comes from higher up down to hosters or is it an arbitrary thing someone somewhere down the line decides on per case?

Thanked by 1Scottsman
  • Why you'll guys affirm that anything relate to SEO is tie up with spam?, yea there are bunch of idiot outthere that know nothing and spam the shit out of the internet, but in most case people just download the old website throught archive.org and put back the old site online again, and everyone one win, user win since they going to have valuable old information, and the SEO gain a linkback that's, stop being a fool when it comes to seo, this is a business just like your hosting business, it's all depend how its managed.

• I really dislike posters who delete initial post & title after they got so many replies.

@Tranza please don't open any new thread if you're not prepared to keep it.

Thanked by 2Mark_R Amitz
This discussion has been closed.