Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Need] High storage VPS
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[Need] High storage VPS

Hi,

I'm starting setup owncloud for my customers so I need some good VPS providers who can offer high storage VPS/Dedicate plan (500GB, 750GB, 1000GB, 1.25TB, 1.5TB, 1.75TB, 2TB)
RAM must be above 2GB

thank you

Comments

• JMackeyJMackey Member
    edited April 2015

vultr has a 2gb ram plan with 640gb storage. In ny though

• What sort of budget are you working with? Maybe I can get you a high storage dedicated server here in Los Angeles!

• High storage + 2GB ram = pricey for a VPS. You'll probably do better with a server from @qps in LA, Delimiter LA @MarkTurner, @Steven_F has cheap Dedi's in LA w/ 2TB drives, and @ItsChrisG who commented above can probably find you something more affordable than multiple storage VPS's

• Hey, thanks for the mention!

Yeah, $40 X3470 with 8GB RAM and 2TB drive. Add up to 3 additional drives for $15 each.

Thanked by 1michaelphan
  • Hello,

Please PM me ill see what i have got for you :)

• What's your budget? We may be able to work something out in our Las Vegas location, if that's good for you.

• Steven_FSteven_F Member
    edited April 2015

@Steven_F said:

Sorry, I was a bit preoccupied. That's 6TB of space at RAID 5 for $85 a month. If you commit to a one year (paid monthly) contract, we may be able to come down a bit. I can also come down a lot on annual payments. Straight up $15 a month savings, plus more on the upgrades. ;)

Thanked by 1michaelphan
  • Some dedicated server options:

Option 1: 8TB (4 x 2TB):
    Dual L5420, 16GB, 4 x 2TB, Hardware RAID controller with cache + battery, 10TB bandwidth on gigabit port, Dedicated KVM, power control $99/month-to-month or $79/month paid yearly.

Option 2: 12TB (4 x 3TB):
    Dual L5420, 16GB, 4 x 3TB, Hardware RAID controller with cache + battery, 10TB bandwidth on gigabit port, Dedicated KVM, power control $129/month-to-month or $109/month paid yearly.

Some VPS options:

500GB Disk, 2GB RAM, 5TB Bandwidth, 1 IP - $15/month

You can aggregate the above plans so 2TB, 8GB RAM, 20TB bandwidth = $60/month

Thanked by 1michaelphan