Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How many sites/apps do you have running on appfog PaaS free 2G plan?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

How many sites/apps do you have running on appfog PaaS free 2G plan?

twaintwain Member
edited September 2012 in General

Anyone have the record here? Seems you could pack possibly 20+ light sites/apps onto the 2G free plan. How many does everyone have? I've got 3 running very smoothly.. of course very little traffic as of yet.. I just put them up..

Comments

• Just a Wordpress website for fun. Because I couldn't use it, I suddenly got force to upgrade database when access wp-admin sometimes and then everything gone, I got a brandnew blog =)

• Is it reliable? I'm thinking of moving my wordpress to appfog, would free up a VPS for development but they don't seem to give you too many ways to access your data, I'm not sure how you'd backup a sql db?

• I'd rather use them in production once they get their persistent filesystem up running.

• Just have this running on there using 128M...

http://www.inthenoc.com

waiting for my initial post to disappear, as yes, their FS does appear to be a bit volatile as of yet:

• @giang said: ..and then everything gone, I got a brandnew blog

Yes, happened to me more than twice :)

• @NanoG6 said: Yes, happened to me more than twice :)

I gave up already :( Because they got AWS Asia SE (best speed to my location) but this issue made me sad =(

• twaintwain Member
    edited September 2012

I believe Openshift has a persistent data directory feature.. so will be trying that soon... believe you can have 3x512M apps on their free plan..