Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Unmetered line VPS - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Unmetered line VPS

2»

Comments

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@zonerhost said: Is very hard for a USA provider to offer unmetered bandwidth at a low price. I believe that they are trying to make their plans in that way that you could not consume large bandwidth

True and not true. It's very easy for a provider to offer unmetered without setting it up in a way to limit the users. What is difficult is providing budget unmetered with more than one upstream provider. This is exactly why I won't advertise that side of my services without a clear statement about it. Quality or quantity. Some people actually have legitimate uses that favor quantity over quality (obviously you cannot lack any and all care as to the quality).

• This thread is pretty fail :P, starting with the OP. Why do people always feel the need to go with big unmetered connections when they don't even know how much usage they'll need? Especially since a lot* of the companies offering unmetered services don't have a good quality network.