Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

High memory VPS and storage VPS (March 2015)
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

High memory VPS and storage VPS (March 2015)

SimWhiteSimWhite Member
edited March 2015 in Requests

Is there new providers with high memory and storage VPSes? I mean something like Backupsy and VPSDime?

UPD:
Requirements: 500GB-1TB for storage VPS (OVZ or KVM) and 2-4GB RAM for high memory VPS (KVM only).
Budget: the same as Backupsy and VPSdime or cheaper.

Comments

• cociucociu Member

What do you need ? can you post the requerements?

• We can do both high ram and storage, if you let us know your storage requirement's we can get you a quote.

• AshleyUk said: We can do both high ram and storage, if you let us know your storage requirement's we can get you a quote.

What's your brand? VMport?

• HostHatch & CloudShards have high storage plans similar to those of backupsy. For high RAM you can check out Contabo, they offer lots of storage with their vps as well.

• AshleyUkAshleyUk Member
    edited March 2015

@ErawanArifNugroho said:
    What's your brand? VMport?

ZX - https://zxplay.co.uk

I have nothing to do with this guy you keep going on about in every place I post.

• BharatBBharatB Member, Patron Provider
    edited March 2015

Can you give your requirements for us to recommend.

• gestiondbigestiondbi Member, Patron Provider
    edited March 2015

@Simwhite

Depending your requirements, we can offer you something. You can check our last offer here: http://krkn.pw/1a3c

Otherwise, feel free to contact me and we can work out something ;)

Regards, David.

• ok, Ashley Merrick, my apology. Just in case you're the old member who had the habbit to make a new brand and sold it later, I would be gladly remind the people about the history.

But since you said that you're not him, then my apology.

Thanked by 1AshleyUk
  • bersybersy Member
    edited March 2015

fametel said: HostHatch & CloudShards have high storage plans similar to those of backupsy. For high RAM you can check out Contabo, they offer lots of storage with their vps as well.

All of them are not new providers I guess. However ZXPlay @AshleyUk is the new one in LET community at least.

• @bersy said:
    All of them are not new providers I guess. However ZXPlay AshleyUk is the new one in LET community at least.

Correct, fairly new to being active on LET, however have been providing services for a fairly long period of time. Just recently started to offer some deals within the LET pricing.

• SimWhiteSimWhite Member
    edited March 2015

Requirements: 500GB-1TB for storage VPS (OVZ or KVM) and 2-4GB RAM for high memory VPS (KVM only).
    Budget: the same as Backupsy and VPSdime or cheaper.

• @SimWhite said:
    Requirements: 500GB-1TB for storage VPS and 2-4GB RAM for high memory VPS.

Don't forget to mention your budget while you're at it

• pbgbenpbgben Member, Host Rep

Do you want one VPS with 1TB and 4GB RAM, or a VPS with say 512MB ram and 1TB HDD, plus a VPS with say 50GB HDD and 4GB RAM?

• bersybersy Member

pbgben said: Do you want one VPS with 1TB and 4GB RAM, or a VPS with say 512MB ram and 1TB HDD, plus a VPS with say 50GB HDD and 4GB RAM?

It seems he is looking for one storage VPS and another high-ram one.

• @bersy said:
    It seems he is looking for one storage VPS and another high-ram one.

Yep.

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

XenPower has both high ram and big storage, especially the L series, however, it is not very cheap.

• bersybersy Member
    edited March 2015

SimWhite said: Budget: the same as Backupsy and VPSdime or cheaper.

HostHatch NL KVM storage plans (aff link) are cheaper than Backupsy ones.

• +1 on HostHatch for storage.

For high ram.. you can go cheap with runabove.com (OVH) but if you want quality, I'd go with @Maounique's suggestion of XenPower, 15-20 Eur for your specs if you want SSD. They also have really high storage plans http://xenpower.com/

High memory + KVM/Xen is going to be pricier.

If you can do OpenVZ there are other options like @AutoSnipe's EvoBurst (Sea/LA/NL), Waveride.at and OpenVZ.io - all have NL I believe.

• bersybersy Member

As for second VPS, check https://www.runabove.com/instances/sandbox.xml KVM, France.

And how about Xen? UltraVPS.eu Xen 2GB plan is cheaper than VPSDime OVZ 6GB plan :) but it's DE (ProviderService) based, and not NL.

Thanked by 1SimWhite
  • SimWhiteSimWhite Member
    edited March 2015

I think HostHatch and Runabove will be my choices.

• I register to runabove, and after less than 5 mins click Unleash, my account got suspended for no reason. Very weird. I contacted support they said suspension is permanent. Haha, I didn't even deploy any cloud instance there. I think they are very weirdo....

• @Juraganet said:
    I register to runabove, and after less than 5 mins click Unleash, my account got suspended for no reason.

Did you use VPN or mismatched your country field with the real one on registration process?

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran
    edited May 2015

@Juraganet said:
    I register to runabove, and after less than 5 mins click Unleash, my account got suspended for no reason. Very weird. I contacted support they said suspension is permanent. Haha, I didn't even deploy any cloud instance there. I think they are very weirdo....

The company is. I dont think I will ever understand what they are up to, i tried various predictions, at times i think they use some random decision mechanism, like rolling dice.

• nadznadz Member

@Maounique said:

Sounds like Tom Cruise's Minority Report.

• vfusevfuse Member, Host Rep

I never had issues with RunAbove, maybe you can try their IRC channel #runabove @ freenode. Running NIXStats on 9 instances.

• @SimWhite said:
    Did you use VPN or mismatched your country field with the real one on registration process?

Unfortunately, YES, I use VPN when submitting my paypal, because paypal will ban my account if I changed IP (my mobile ISP always changes IP each time I connect and disconnect). But the most weirdo thing is Runabove guy said: the suspension is permanent and can not be reversed. LOL... I really have no idea how a seller could do that, not accepting any explanation from customer, even I had uploaded my Passport scan!

• How about serverhub 500Gb for $5?

• @Projectpop said:
    How about serverhub 500Gb for $5?

USA only. There is no Europe locations.