Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Free/Cheap Bulk Mail Sender with Junk Mail Protection
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Free/Cheap Bulk Mail Sender with Junk Mail Protection

fresher_06fresher_06 Member
edited September 2012 in Help

Hi Everybody ..

Any suggestion of cheap/free Bulk mail service provider through which i can send around 5000 mails daily from a single account to different mail ids and that should not fall into the Junk mailbox of the user and should come in proper Inbox.
Or in worst case scenario can I install Sendmail on my VPS and use that to send bulk mails , but I am not sure whether those mails will reach the users inbox or just ended up in their Junk Mialbox.

Comments

• Depends how spammy your spam is

• trying to give the merchants to send the promotional and any important information to all of its customers.
    for example -- 10 Merchants , 5000 Customers/Merchant.. so in the worst case scenario they can send 10 X 5000 = 50000 Mails per day ..
    I am looking for any solution of such kind..
    Checked in MailChimp .. you can send 12,000 emails per month to 2,000 subscribers FREE.. but not sure how to integrate that with php mail() function on my website.

• verified opt-in? And all the 'customers' really subscribed to those newsletter? Are you able to manage bounces, unsubscribe etc? Did you ever manage a real MTA sending thousands of mail per day?

imho mailchimp commercial offers are the right solution if you answered NO to some of my questions.

• SendGrid? or MailJet?

• OliverOliver Member, Host Rep
    edited September 2012

I'd suggest SendGrid for this.

Or Amazon SES actually... Probably cheaper, but there's more work involved at your end.

• @fresher_06 said: Checked in MailChimp .. you can send 12,000 emails per month to 2,000 subscribers FREE.. but not sure how to integrate that with php mail() function on my website.

Why would you integrate MailChimp with mail() function on your website? The purpose of MailChimp is to tell them what to send and where and let them use their own mail() function. They do have an API you can use.

• Spam or opt-in's?

• its not spam its newsletters!

Thanked by 1Spencer