Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

cPanel vps? - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

cPanel vps?

2»

Comments

• Since thats not my thread.... seems legit. Also, how does that relate to me hosting a few projects (billing panel software, programming company)?

• Well kinda funny, he asked me the question that always tells me something what is the refund policy? I said with a vps with cpanel there isn't one.

• @24khost said: Well kinda funny, he asked me the question that always tells me something what is the refund policy? I said with a vps with cpanel there isn't one.

No refund for license, Ok. Why not for VPS?

• @Taz_NinjaHawk said: Why not for VPS?

Cuz it just works?

• Well since the license costs me money and I make no profit on the license then i have to sit on it and I lose that money. First i was cutting him a huge deal on my prices.

VPS - Roll Your Own Cloud VPS (blank)
    » Vcpu Cores (Up To 5 Additional): 3 x Cores $3.00 USD
    » Ram Upgrade (Up To 7936MB Additional): 2304 x MB Ram $0.01 USD
    » Hdd Space (Up to 450 GB additional): 40 x $0.05 USD
    » Bandwidth (Per GB): 4900 x $0.00 USD
    » Ips: 2 x 0 $2.00 USD
    » Control Panels: Cpanel $14.95 USD
    » Location: New York, NY USA

$50.98

• 24khost24khost Member
    edited September 2012

Why would I give a refund on a really discounted vps, when he purchased a cpanel license. If it was just a vps I give 7 days.

@mitTgib Thanks I think?

• 18$ cpanel vps from YourDomainGoesHere looks not bad. :)

• HostDime resell cPanel licenses for $14 to use with any host.

• yes that is correct.

• InfinityInfinity Member, Host Rep

@AsadHaider said: HostDime resell cPanel licenses for $14 to use with any host.

http://instantcpanellicense.com/?

• Yeah;-)

• @Infinity Send them an email, they'll immediately give you a $14 license if you ask for it. Buy five, and it goes down to $13 I think.

• They do bundle discounts, the more you buy and the cheaper it gets

• InfinityInfinity Member, Host Rep
    edited September 2012

@AsadHaider said: @Infinity Send them an email, they'll immediately give you a $14 license if you ask for it. Buy five, and it goes down to $13 I think.

Awesome, many thanks spanks Asad.

@Randy said: They do bundle discounts, the more you buy and the cheaper it gets

C'mon I'm not that dumb, and you're on a hype! Why post for the sake of it.

• TazTaz Member
    edited September 2012

@Randy said: cheaper it gets

How low can they go, that is the question.