Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Server crashes with this error
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Server crashes with this error

danitfkdanitfk Member

hello fellows.

I have a VM in my server (which is installed KVM) , It's crashes a lot of time But it's second time I got this error.

The OS of VM is cloudlinux 6
Is there any body faced to this problem before?

Thanks

Comments

• century1stopcentury1stop Member
    edited March 2015

memory?

provider/dc?

• timnboystimnboys Member
    edited March 2015

@danitfk said:
    hello fellows.

I have a VM in my server (which is installed KVM) , It's crashes a lot of time But it's second time I got this error.

The OS of VM is cloudlinux 6
    Is there any body faced to this problem before?

Thanks

Could I please ask if you could provide "cat /proc/cpuinfo | grep flags" please without quotes?
    as I just want to verify a few flags that should be there for kvm.

• You need the top part of the error, take a look in your /var/log/ logfiles and pull the full message out.

edited March 2015

@MarkTurner said:
    You need the top part of the error, take a look in your /var/log/ logfiles and pull the full message out.

Yes your right MarkTurner but I believe his issues is that either virtualization isn't enabled in his server bios or he doesn't have virtualization capabilities that is why I was asking for the cat /proc/cpuinfo flags as I was trying to figure out if his server even has the vmx or smx extension enabled as the reason I say this is I had this same issue on a via nano from oneprovider and that is how I know it might be related to the necessary flags are/aren't enabled.

• If VMX isn't present then the VM wouldn't boot under any modern version of KVM

edited March 2015

@MarkTurner said:
    If VMX isn't present then the VM wouldn't boot under any modern version of KVM

okay so the error is in the vm not host? if so I read it wrong I am sorry.
    what he might want to look at if he is running vmx within vmx then he might want to check nested virtualization(again if I am reading it wrong I am sorry.)