Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for Online.net 19.99 limited edition
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for Online.net 19.99 limited edition

xaitmixaitmi Member
edited March 2015 in Requests

http://lowendtalk.com/discussion/47133/new-online-net-limited-edition-server-eur-19-99-pm-no-setup-fee/p1

I need one with 2x2TB.

Can anyone out source it as it's out of stock?

I'll be keeping it for at least 2 months, maybe longer.

Payment Method: PayPal.

Comments

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

@Brad that is not the first post. A bit late :D

• Well I want one too, so any offers :P

• NomadNomad Member

Sure, I'll take one year payment upfront for 30€ a month and I won't give any console access. How's that :P

Joke aside, after the last incident where people just installed Windows and abused the outsourcer, I doubt people will be as willing.

• I would also get one if online allows push dedis to different account

• @mlody1039 said:
    I would also get one if online allows push dedis to different account

From memory they don't allow you to, at least not for the special servers like these. Your only option is having it outsourced to your account, which basically gives you full access to the panel options but at the same time the owner can revoke those permissions at any time.

• Mahfuz_SS_EHLMahfuz_SS_EHL Host Rep, Veteran

I can oursource Mine but afraid if that user installs Windows :/

• NekkiNekki Veteran

Mahfuz_SS_EHL said: I can oursource Mine but afraid if that user installs Windows :/

So don't do it unless you a) either know or trust the person implicitly or b) take a €30 (or whatever windows costs) security deposit from them, that you will return it after the server is returned to you.

• You realize if you manage to get one you're probably going to be charged double what they paid, right?

• NekkiNekki Veteran

KwiceroLTD said: You realize if you manage to get one you're probably going to be charged double what they paid, right?

Not necessarily, there are likely a number of people who bought them just to get one before they sold out and will be happy to be able to outsource at cost for a few months until they're ready to use the server.

• No I will not be using Windows. I would like Debian 6 64 bit