Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Combozo.com Offer 33 OpenVZ vps servers RAM 512 $15 /year
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Combozo.com Offer 33 OpenVZ vps servers RAM 512 $15 /year

Comments

• Cannot find your TOS and AUP, please show me the link. Thanks!

• Ubtenu ? :)

• @tonywonghs said:
    Cannot find your TOS and AUP, please show me the link. Thanks!

Yes please : http://www.combozo.com/terms-of-service/

@deadbeef said:
    Ubtenu ? :)

Yes With pleasure :)

• Are you sure the link is working?

• StackVPSStackVPS Member
    edited March 2015

@tonywonghs said:
    Are you sure the link is working?

100% working
    could you tell me what's the issue with the link ? you said before you can't find the tos this mean ( you accessed the website before ) anyway remove the cookies and try again, if you want any answer at your questions we can help you through live chat, tickets, phone or email.

Thanks

• gestiondbigestiondbi Member, Patron Provider

@CoMBoZo said:

This website show a blank web page. We can access the web server, but the content of the page is empty.

• StackVPSStackVPS Member
    edited March 2015

@davidgestiondbi said:
    This website show a blank web page. We can access the web server, but the content of the page is empty.

Thanks david for following this, i can't define the problem you have with this page ! and i can also see the full text ( i can proof with a screenshot ) if let tos allow this. Thanks

• mikhomikho Member, Host Rep

@davidgestiondbi said:

You actually found his TOS. :)

Thanked by 1gestiondbi
  • mikhomikho Member, Host Rep

Actually, this should have been removed since the rules are not followed.
    The OP has been edited and a warning has been issued since this is the third time it is posted without following the rules.

This discussion has been closed.