Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Any Cheap Dedicated w/ DDOS protection? w/o setup fee?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Any Cheap Dedicated w/ DDOS protection? w/o setup fee?

neil413neil413 Member
edited March 2015 in Requests

my budget is 30$ lowest

lowest protection 100Gbit

lowest ram 8GB

North America or Canada Location, NY,Chicago or something near east cost just leave comment for offers with looking glass thanks

Comments

• comXyzcomXyz Member
    edited March 2015

+1 for Delimiter @MarkTurner

Thanked by 1MarkTurner
  • https://www.webtropia.com/en/rent-dedicated-server/hp-moonshot-rootserver.html

http://www.webtropia.com/en/technology/root-server-with-ddos-protection.html

Please keep in mind that I do not have any personal experience of testing their DDoS protection. Also make sure to first read & understand their terms of service in case you decide to sign up with them.

• How much DDoS protection do you need?

• Hello,

Please have a look at our dedicated packages located here

However unfortunately we do not offer DDoS Protection.

Apologies

• @Snoork_Hosting said:
    How much DDoS protection do you need?

just leave a comment for your offer thank you with ddos protection thanks i will take a look over comments and offers

• SplitIceSplitIce Member, Host Rep

Your budget might be pushing it even just for a server but Datashack + X4B could almost meet it and Datashack have some pretty decent offerings.

• lay295lay295 Member
    edited March 2015

@comXyz said:
    +1 for Delimiter MarkTurner

Delimiter doesn't offer DDoS protection unfortunately, which is why I have to find a new provider :(

@neil413 said:

I'm actually trying to find something similar, I'm looking at QuadIX, they said that they have DDoS protection standard when I asked them about it, and it's east coast US

• @lay295 - Protection or mitigation?

Most providers don't differentiate. I see companies advertise protection and the reality of it is they just null route you. If you want just null routing - 'DDOS Protection' then you already have it and its included.

FYI - Delimiter is going to start offering our (Yomura) DDOS mitigation but pricing/timing is uncertain.

• @MarkTurner said:

Well I run 2 game servers on a Delimiter Dedi, and have been null routed about 5 times which I don't mind at all. But I guess because my servers get DDoS'd too much that they still might terminate me. Unfortunate but there's not much I can do, maybe I can hold out for your DDoS mitigation.

http://i.imgur.com/awOXdHI.png
    Ticket #800166 if you want to look

• nadznadz Member

@lay295 have you try to tunnelling your delimiter dedi from buyvm / ramnode protected ip? It works for me with my delimiter dedi after i ask to reprovision (change backend ip).