Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

want to set up Streaming Audio, Inernet Radio? suggestions..... - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

want to set up Streaming Audio, Inernet Radio? suggestions.....

2»

Comments

• ronaldgrnronaldgrn Member
    edited March 2015

Another vote for airtime. been using it at work for our inhouse radio. Works well

• @Lee I will do a fresh installation in a couple of weeks, so, I will write a tutorial after, if it has "tricks" like the previous version

• jvnadrjvnadr Member
    edited March 2015

@Lee UPDATE

I had some free time tonight and just installed the new version of airtime.

I used a digitalocean instance, 512MB ram, Ubuntu 14.04 64. The new installation script worked like a charm (at least to DO image). So, the procedure is much simple now (I will install it on a couple of other vps to see if there is difference in different OS configuration)

apt-get -y update && apt-get -y install gdebi
    wget http://apt.sourcefabric.org/misc/airtime-easy-setup.deb
    gdebi airtime-easy-setup.deb
    apt-get update
    apt-get install airtime

If you do not have a FQDN in your vps, then, you can access the server via https://xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx/login
    Default user name and password is admin/admin (change it immediately!)

I haven't play yet with the program itself but in a first look, I do not see any difference in interface from the previous sub version.

Chreers

Thanked by 2Lee shivoham
  • LeoKLeoK Member
    edited March 2015

Thank you everyone for your advice and assistance. I think Airtime is going to work great for my needs. Props to the Developers (sourcefabric) Any suggestions on a theme for my frontend?