Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Snoork Hosting Unmetered Intel Xeon E3 DDoS Protected 16 GB RAM ONLY $49
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Snoork Hosting Unmetered Intel Xeon E3 DDoS Protected 16 GB RAM ONLY $49

edited March 2015 in Offers

99.9% Network Uptime | 24/7 Live Chat Support | 15 Minute Ticket Response Time

Welcome to Snoork Hosting

At the first market of web hosting options, what makes Snoork Hosting stand out as the premier solution for your unmanaged hosting needs? Its our ability to deliver dependable and scalable on demand unmanaged hosting, that's priced for your business, at all stages of your company's growth. We're able to provide you with this world class service by owning and operating our servers at an exclusive state of the art data center and staffing them with onsite technical staff around the clock.

Dedicated Servers

Unlike most providers, Snoork Hosting owns and operates its Unmanaged Dedicated Servers at an exclusive state of the art data center. Snoork Hosting is staffed 24/7 by our support engineers. This allows us to provide an unmatched level of security and reliability by responding to issues directly. At Snoork Hosting 24/7 support services are available with all Unmanaged Dedicated Servers. Our support center includes 24 hour server level monitoring, service restoration and the peace of mind of a 99.9% network uptime guarantee.

Promotion Code: U1TV3XC44B

Intel Xeon E3-1230

4 x 3.2 GHz + HT

16 GB Memory

2 x 120 GB SSD

100 Mbps Unmetered

100 GB Backup Storage (Off-Site)

Basic DDoS Protection

99.9% Network Uptime SLA

15 Minute Response Time SLA

Unmanaged Dedicated Server

$49 Monthly - More Info | Order Now

Data Center

Los Angeles, CA - 155.94.162.50

Servers come pre-installed with CentOS 6 (64 Bit) and default partitioning. 5 IP addresses are included free of charge. KVM is available on request free of charge as a courtesy.

Snoork Hosting has a zero tolerance spam policy. Any distribution of spam will result in immediate service termination.

Comments

• Still waiting for that refund.

• edanedan Member

@NumaPlay said:
    Still waiting for that refund.

Refund? why?

• @edan said:

about 3 or 4 years ago someone from customer support said they would install a script for me. After I paid for it, they refused. I asked for a refund, but that day that decided to stop offering refunds, even though there was a 7 day money back gurantee on the day that I purchased with. I opened up a PayPal case. They banned my hosting account, without a refund. I paid nearly $20 for absolutely nothing but he'll. Stay away from at all costs. Any guarantees they make with you will most likely be broken as soon as they have your money.

Thanked by 1edan
  • mikhomikho Member, Host Rep
  • Promotion is back. We have E3 servers available in Atlanta for $49/month.