Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

4G IN UK! - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

4G IN UK!

13»

Comments

• @StormVZ said: Another reason to get iPhone 5 :P 4G Support

I found this article interesting and the title says it all

http://www.androidcentral.com/what-android-features-will-apple-invent-tomorrow

• VPNshVPNsh Member, Host Rep

@DanielM but surely their coverage is nothing on Three's?

From what I've seen, EE isn't that much better than Vodafone

• DanielMDanielM Member
    edited September 2012

@liamwithers said: @DanielM but surely their coverage is nothing on Three's?

"From what I've seen, EE isn't that much better than Vodafone"

Wayy better coverage than three. And faster network (All you have to do is look at my results on first page) and higher performing network. Most of there cell sites are also gigabit. Vodafone's are not.

• RophRoph Member
    edited September 2012

Congratulations for falling for marketing speak and subsequently calling 3G LTE implementations "4G LTE".

Show me yourself pulling 100mbit/1gbit/s, then I'll be impressed.

• MrAndroidMrAndroid Member
    edited September 2012

@Roph said: Congratulations for falling for marketing speak and subsequently calling 3G LTE implementations "4G LTE".

At least its faster the 4G HSPA+

4G's lower requirement is 100Mbits, EE's network will actually theoretically go up to 100Mbit, since afaik its a newer revision of LTE then the one in the US.

LTE-Advanced however is true true 4G.

• @DanielM said: Nope you carnt here :( its not that technical yet.

Meh, Three UK sucks then :)

• @William said: Meh, Three UK sucks then :)

I agree :) ::D

• MrAndroidMrAndroid Member
    edited September 2012

@DanielM said: I agree :) ::D

I love Three UK, £12 unlimited data. They can't not do NAT because they possibly can't get enough IPs. Imagine if Vodafone didn't want to use NAT, they'd need nearly 400 million IPs.

• DanielMDanielM Member
    edited September 2012

@MrLabradoodle said: I love Three UK, £12 unlimited data. They can't do NAT because they possibly can't get enough IPs. Imagine if Vodafone didn't want to use NAT, they'd need nearly 400 million IPs.

what u meen they carnt do nat? they already do.

And it's hardly unlimited (Well it is technically) but when u use it alot u get capped between 3-12

• @DanielM said: Are you with t-mobile? if yeh they cap you to 3.8Mbps download and .05 Upload :)

>

Yup... with T-Mobile... aren't you with t-mobile though??

• @inverse said: Yup... with T-Mobile... aren't you with t-mobile though??

Yep i am. :)