Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Holy shit HostBill - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Holy shit HostBill

13»

Comments

• Honestly, I can't even think of one good reason why the HostBill folks aren't doing monthly licenses if they aren't trying to cash in and quit.

• yeah/ i am sure they will earn more if they do monthly, honestly Hostbill looks much better compared with WHMCS

• By yearly,they will know that only those capable to be with them for the long term will buy...thus will provide them a long term income..
    unlike monthly,many summer hoster and know-less people will gone after few months...

• i gotta disagree here. there are many host that will keep renewing hostbill if its a monthly fee

• Sure they are...it just my 2c...

@Randy said: i gotta disagree here. there are many host that will keep renewing hostbill if its a monthly fee

Thanked by 1Randy
  • On the contrary, we opted for the Owned - Non Branded license because it's cheaper long-term.

• The not having a monthly license is what drove us away from using them. What if I pay for a yearly license and the company stops producing the software or updates to there software? Happens more than you would think. So we went with whmcs and have used clientexec. But now we are in the same place as whmcs is not being very transparent, there are a lot of bugs with 5.1.2 and they stopped producing patches 7-20-12 so there are bugs and no fixes.