Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Server with 64 ips - Datacenter LA - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Server with 64 ips - Datacenter LA

2»

Comments

• KwiceroLTD said: You won't find any provider

I last heard CxlxCrxssxng doesn't care, not sure if it's still the case now. :)

http://www.spamhaus.org/sbl/listings/velocity-servers.net

• BharatB said: Well I know it would be spam

You're going to knowingly host spam? claps

• @KwiceroLTD said:
    You're going to knowingly host spam? claps

It's amazing what some will do for a few $$$.

• MattKC said: It's amazing what some will do for a few $$$.

I believe autocorrect misspelled sad.

• irmirm Member

For anyone considering taking this guy on as a client, go have a look at the drama hes involved in between himself and QPS and ask yourself if you're ready to deal with that sort of hassle over a few bucks.

IMO avoid.

Thanked by 1timnboys
  • ... but it's all spam anyways, so probably not. - that was funny :) Why you need blacklisted IPs to continue sending SPAM ? As the SPAM will not go anywhere anyways ...

• @irm said:
    For anyone considering taking this guy on as a client, go have a look at the drama hes involved in between himself and QPS and ask yourself if you're ready to deal with that sort of hassle over a few bucks.

IMO avoid.

I agree with irm I think all email marketing is spam and that is why his ip's got blacklisted and got kicked from his recent provider.
    sorry if this offends anyone but this is my opinion.

• @irm said:

IMO avoid.

Do not understand why mock someone for not knowing how to speak English very well. I guess that makes them great people. Nobody forces them to provide a service. I do not understand what the problem is.

• @jason25 said:
    Do not understand why mock someone for not knowing how to speak English very well. I guess that makes them great people. Nobody forces them to provide a service. I do not understand what the problem is.

Oh really? because in my book and probably every other provider's book they probably don't allow "email marketing" at all as that is "spam" I don't care if you get 15 spam complains a month and I don't care if you do fix the issue I still and every other provider probably agree's with me that I would never let you on my nodes because I refuse to host spam.

• @timnboys said:
    Oh really? because in my book and probably every other provider's book they probably don't allow "email marketing" at all as that is "spam" I don't care if you get 15 spam complains a month and I don't care if you do fix the issue I still and every other provider probably agree's with me that I would never let you on my nodes because I refuse to host spam.

he understood that already. this very clear. specified for this is needed. I do not understand because the mockery? . your answer is very clear example. and so should be their answers. Yes. or No.las discussions if I misspelled the English do not make sense

• its not the "english", its your attitude and seem like most providers here don't like marketing/spam emails on their networks

• A moderator to close the post. I have found what I wanted. Thank You

This discussion has been closed.