Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Reselling my VPS for 3.80$
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Reselling my VPS for 3.80$

picypicy Member
edited October 2011 in Providers

guys i have a vps from buyvm.net

512mb ram 1gb burstable ,50gb harddisk ,2tb bandwidth, 5gb +dns for backup which is bought on two days before

i like to sell it for 3.8$ interested member can pm me :)

Comments

• kristalkristal Banned
    edited October 2011

3,8$ a month or how ?

• 3.8$ for this month (28 days more) and then from next you have to pay 5.95

• kristalkristal Banned
    edited October 2011

u r still in ur cancellation period, just cancel it and get a full refund ?

• whether they provide refund???

• oh, there is no cancellation period, too bad ;]

• First off, you cancel your services and open a ticket for refund (refunds are account credits, not actual refunds to your paypal or CC)

Second, last time I checked Frantech was not doing account transfers so even if you sell it to someone, you cannot transfer it to him / her

By the way, why do you want to leave such a good company as Frantech/BuyVM?

• This shouldn't this into some cheap "Sell your used vps" marketplace.
    Could have seen it coming the first time somebody did this...

• no problem with them, i need unmetered so i move away from them :)

• Second, last time I checked Frantech was not doing account transfers so even if you sell it to someone, you cannot transfer it to him / her

Which is the issue I keep raising. Very few hosts I've seen allow account transfers.

• let all the things same just change the email and pass and use !!! does anyone need ?? reply with ur own price

• Free n_n

• picy said: let all the things same just change the email and pass and use !!! does anyone need ?? reply with ur own price

Haha yeah. Breaching contracts has become quite popular on LET/LEB these days.

• kylix said: Haha yeah

do u need??

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

picy said: no problem with them, i need unmetered so i move away from them :)

unmtered is very much an option, just it wouldn't be LEB pricing :) Unmetered 100mbit would probably be around $65 - $70/m.

Francisco

• @Francisco

What about unmetered 5mbit? Just to throw that out there.

If I was doing enough traffic to warrant unmetered 100mbit and using a good chunk of it, I'd probably be looking at a dedicated box. But that's just me.

Breaching contracts has become quite popular on LET/LEB these days.

On both sides of the contract.