Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Anyone installed kloxo-mr on debian?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Anyone installed kloxo-mr on debian?

How to?

Comments

• FalzoFalzo Member

@mustafaramadhan should probably be able to help you out ;-)

• as far as I know, kloxo only runs on centos 5 x86

• MunMun Member

Please don't install kloxo

• @Mun said:

You mean kloxo-mr? Why?

• At this moment, Kloxo-MR (different thing with Kloxo official) only for yum compatible (like redhat and centos; possible install fedora and suse with little trick). No plan to other especially for Kloxo-MR 6.5.0.

For Kloxo-MR 7.0 (now in beta) possible to porting to other OS because installing components tend to use 'rpm extracted' instead 'yum install'.

Again, Kloxo-MR is different thing especially for Kloxo-MR 7.0. Kloxo-MR (6.5 or 7.0) using CSRFToken to verified post submit for security.

Please inform if someones know other CP using CSRFToken too.

Thanked by 2linuxglobe Dylan
  • madfish said: kloxo-mr? Why?

I think he means Kloxo, not Kloxo-MR. AFIK, MR is updated and secure enough

• I've used KloxoMR in production for nearly a year now with no security issues! It works good on CentOS though, even though I use Debian as a main system it's still easy to use.

• @Mun said:

Going with Mun, please stay away from it. It has some serious security concerns.

• saintsaint Member

It seems that > @linuxthefish said:

I've used KloxoMR in production for nearly a year now with no security issues! It works good on CentOS though, even though I use Debian as a main system it's still easy to use.

Did you install it on debian?

• saint said: Did you install it on debian?

No, on CentOS 6 64bit! I was saying I'm used to Debian but still found KloxoMR on CentOS easy to use.