Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

BIGvps Now offering Synology DSM 5.1 as an Option
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

BIGvps Now offering Synology DSM 5.1 as an Option

pbgbenpbgben Member, Host Rep

Hey!

Looking for a storage server without any of the hassle? Well, stop looking! We can provide you with a VPS running the super awesome and easy to use DiskStation Manager OS by one of the top NAS manufacturers, Synology!

The offer we have for the LET market is a low cost backup style VPS for a $7 a month.

The VPS's come with one 2Ghz vCPU and 512MB RAM along with a massive 200GB HDD for your data. You can upgrade these at any time.

We can provide licences for windows or provide your own, if you would like a specific OS installed on your VPS then select custom at the order page and make sure to send us a ticket with a name/link to what you need.

Links:
Order page: https://secure.bigvps.io/cart.php?gid=8
SpeedTest: click here
100MB File: click here

Comments

• How much is Windows licence?

• @pbgben so you have managed to come up with the service for it:) Probably will give it a shot. How is the configuration being done, do I need to upload XPEnology software?

• pbgbenpbgben Member, Host Rep

@heachhog said:
    pbgben so you have managed to come up with the service for it:) Probably will give it a shot. How is the configuration being done, do I need to upload XPEnology software?

Yeh, I tested it out a little and found it was easy enough to setup, AND works quite well.

We do all the setup and provide you with an IP and login info, no need to do anything yourself, other than fill the space :P

• @pbgben OK cool, as mentioned before - happy to test drive. Just made an order for the service and paid the invoice. Hope you don't mind checking that ;)

• This provider is not good as the ticket response is extremely slow

• heachhogheachhog Member
    edited March 2015

@laputa the guys here might be slower than you would have expected but having Synology software on a VPS is worth it :)

• @pbgben it does not have an reinstall os option

• @laputa said:
    This provider is not good as the ticket response is extremely slow

I've been a customer for a few months now. I agree with this statement. There are only 2 or 3 guys who run BIGvps and it seems that only Ben is the only one able to do system work.

That being said BIGvps is moving toward a faster and more scalable solution away from what they were using before (VMWare) so perhaps that will speed up ticket and resolution time.

I have been VERY pleased with the uptime and response of my server and the price is astounding for what @pbgben has sold me.

Once my server was up and online after a few back and forth emails and no issues, no complaints, no problems.

Thanked by 1pbgben