Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DollarVZ - Dirt Cheap DDoS Protected IPV4 NAT VPS | Starting @ $1.35/ Annually
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

DollarVZ - Dirt Cheap DDoS Protected IPV4 NAT VPS | Starting @ $1.35/ Annually

nexmarknexmark Member
edited March 2015 in Offers

Quick Benchmark

Quick Benchmark

Thanked by 1bersy

Comments

• Using their KVM, and feel nothing but satisfied. The IO speed is almost the same with that of my HDD dedis, and for a KVM box, I think it's quite good. Recommended.

Thanked by 1nexmark
  • How about the CPU speed of the LA Egg KVM, please?

• @windytime90 said:
    How about the CPU speed of the LA Egg KVM, please?

1vCore @ 2.26Ghz, We do not allow CPU Abuse such as digital currency mining if that's what you're planning to do.

• @nexmark said:
    1vCore @ 2.26Ghz, We do not allow CPU Abuse such as digital currency mining if that's what you're planning to do.

Oh, no. Just planning running web server.

• Ordered one of your KVMs!

Want to know how to get more of my money?

Offer KVM LES style (ie ipv4 NAT) VPS in lots of locations!

I am sure there are many others who would like them too... don't know of anyone who is offering nat KVM VPS...

Thanked by 1earl
  • @DisplacedTexan said:
    Ordered one of your KVMs!

Want to know how to get more of my money?

Offer KVM LES style (ie ipv4 NAT) VPS in lots of locations!

I am sure there are many others who would like them too... don't know of anyone who is offering nat KVM VPS...

We're working on that actually, NAT based KVM with IPv6 this time

We'll be also working on cheap annually KVM Based, Dedicated IPv4 machines.

Thanked by 1earl
  • Awesome!

Let me know if you need beta testers...

• FrankZFrankZ Veteran

I have a KVM in both Dallas and Los Angeles. Both have been very stable and productive development environments. IME The " Quick Benchmark" above is accurate. I have only been with NexHost a couple of months but I have to say, so far, I like em a lot.

Thanked by 1nexmark
  • Any unmetered bandwidth plans?

• @TriDoxiuM said:
    Any unmetered bandwidth plans?

We're working on it

• @nexmark said:
    We're working on it

Nice

• Egg restocked, Get em' before they're gone!

• They are gone :'(

• @jarcem said:
    They are gone :'(

Everyday it's restocked, check later

• PilotseyePilotseye Member
    edited March 2015

Both of my VPS (OVZ-512) stopped working a few days ago and I cannot access the control panel on the same IP that they are on, what is wrong, did you turn of the whole server?

• @Pilotseye said:
    Both of my VPS (OVZ-512) stopped working a few days ago and I cannot access the control panel on the same IP that they are on, what is wrong, did you turn of the whole server?

Hello, We'll get to your ticket and explain to you there.

• PilotseyePilotseye Member
    edited March 2015

@nexmark said:

So it's a hardware failure, hope it does not happen too often, thanks for clarification.

Thanked by 1nexmark
  • @nexmark said:

Got 2 completely new VPS and everything from my old ones is gone, not really nice I have to say :(

• All package seems out out stock now..

• @nexmark said:
    Everyday it's restocked, check later

• bigfbigf Member

Nat ip ? so i can't use domain visit my website on your vps?

• @bigf said:
    Nat ip ? so i can't use domain visit my website on your vps?

We have a reverse proxy which allows you to do so.

• vyalavyala Member

web crawl is allowed? In fact, the private proxies like proxy-n-vpn shall be used from your box.

• vyalavyala Member

Ordered one 4$, 512 MB. SSD timeout is very quick on few minutes of idle time.

• tomletomle Member, LIR

Any plans on new stock for Egg TX or Tiny KVM?

• What's your average replying time on support tickets, ain't 24 hours, right?

• nexmarknexmark Member
    edited March 2015

@Pilotseye said:
    What's your average replying time on support tickets, ain't 24 hours, right?

DollarVZ tickets have lower priority related to installation. The installation period is within 72 hours listed on the website. For tickets on dollarvz not related for setup/installation expect a reply within an hour during business hours.

Do note: I see a mass influx of tickets related to installation they are either left alone or marked as "pending installation" do not worry no action is needed on your end. Your order will be processed accordingly in the order in which it was placed.

• @nexmark said:
    Do note: I see a mass influx of tickets related to installation they are either left alone or marked as "pending installation" do not worry no action is needed on your end. Your order will be processed accordingly in the order in which it was placed.

Than why is DollarVZ closing my non-installation related support ticket without answering?

• @Pilotseye said:
    Than why is DollarVZ closing my non-installation related support ticket without answering?

Bump it up, I must have clicked a service as active and closed it on accident