Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2048MB Dedicated OpenVZ VPS UK/US - Guarenteed Bandwidth, TUN, PPP, Backups, And more! - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

2048MB Dedicated OpenVZ VPS UK/US - Guarenteed Bandwidth, TUN, PPP, Backups, And more!

2»

Comments

• @Jacob said: Just let me know if you have any issues/questions.

u don't have Kloxo HostinaBox Template?
    i like it among free ones cuz super low RAM usage :)

• @Jacob said: Just let me know if you have any issues/questions.

>

@Jacob
    400 Bad Request

nginx

• Unfortunately no, We have a custom Gnome template but our then that, no custom templates.

@Pats said: u don't have Kloxo HostinaBox Template?

i like it among free ones cuz super low RAM usage :)

• Where are you getting this from?

400 Bad Request

nginx

• @Jacob Easevps.eu

• Should be all up now, The filter was applied, Some funky DNS issues...

@Taylor said: @Jacob Easevps.eu

• @Jacob I still get the same message, I will try another time.

• Yeah, Low TTL time, but wait for your dns to update, or flush your cache.

@Taylor said: I still get the same message, I will try another time.

• server is not responding

• FYI Server is responding now.

• Has this offer finished now?

• @michaels The offer is still active.

• Website currently unavailable
    whcms seem down at this time

• rfoster1087rfoster1087 Member
    edited October 2012

My question is how can you afford to pay for servers if you can't afford a WHMCS licenses are you reselling ? your whmcs license is consider invalid since you're running a nulled whmcs.

!(http://i.imgur.com/GGMOC.jpg)

• Please check again, I am not sure how long it has been displaying the License error, But I reissued it and it appears to be showing fine now.

@rfoster1087 said: My question is how can you afford to pay for servers if you can't afford a WHMCS licenses are you reselling ? your whmcs license is consider invalid since you're running a nulled whmcs.

• I've check it again with a license checker glad to see you fixed it by purchasing a license instead of using nulled. To be ensure there are no hidden shells in your whmcs install I recommend that you backup your database in do a fresh install has there are many backdoor shells hidden in nulled software like WHMCS.

!(http://i.imgur.com/ieeHH.jpg)

• I do not have a nulled License, Considering we have 3 Locations, One of which we Colocate in and have a couple thousand in hardware.

@rfoster1087 said: I've check it again with a license checker glad to see you fixed it by purchasing a license instead of using nulled. To be ensure there are no hidden shells in your whmcs install I recommend that you backup your database in do a fresh install has there are many backdoor shells hidden in nulled software like WHMCS.

• @Jacob said: I do not have a nulled License, Considering we have 3 Locations, One of which we Colocate in and have a couple thousand in hardware.

Then why is it only showing as registered today?

Thanked by 1rfoster1087
  • JacobJacob Member
    edited October 2012

We had been with LicenseCube for well over a year, WHMCS Disconnected LicenseCube's Licenses and WHMCS Offered a free month to all those affected, I took the free month and after checking spam box it appears it was overdue today, So I ordered at LicensePal.

Problem solved.

@LV_Matt said:

Then why is it only showing as registered today?