Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Phone Verification WHMCS Module (Nexmo & Twilio) - Flat Fee!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Phone Verification WHMCS Module (Nexmo & Twilio) - Flat Fee!

rskrsk Member, Patron Provider

Hello,

I would like to share a module that we have developed in house, but has the ability to be used by many providers to help weed out fraudsters and verify your client base. The module has rapidly attracted interest, and many of the clients' requested features were added to it.

We needed a module to help verify phone numbers after maxmind decided to stop this service and the other service providers requiring a minimum of $100 per month just to verify phone numbers. This was just not possible for a small/budget hosting company.

There were a lot of solutions out there, that were literally stuck with tape. Any WHMCS update to the template files, would mean your whole solution would stop working or even to the point where everything is lost. Hence, there are 'zero template changes' required in the module - not a single file is dependent on the templates you use.

The module it self costs a mere $10 as a one time fee, and you get unlimited support and free upgrades and updates forever. You require to top up your API provider account on Twilio or Nexmo as they are the ones that will process/send your SMS or Phone Calls to verify your clients!

Read More | Order

Features

-Multiple API providers (read comparison here)

-Flat fee of 0.1 Eur for a fully verified account (using Nexmo), if the customer does not actually verify their account, you pay nothing!

-Ability to choose a verification strategy (either PreCheckout or OnPageChange, read more here)

-Choose a verification method (either SMS, or Call, or Hybrid using Nexmo)

Admin Side

View current unverified accounts

View current verified accounts

Search for accounts in the system

Verify accounts manually from admin panel

Unverify accounts manually from admin panel

Reset amount of verification attempts

Customize the SMS greeting/beginning message

Customize the SMS thankyou/ending message

& more!

Client Side

Simple self service verification process

Two verification attempts per customer

Ability to self place the verification code

Proper error messages that guide and not mislead

For Screenshots and more information click here

For the Wiki click here

Comments

• cociucociu Member

I need shomething like thath but if is work with clickatel , is possible?

• rskrsk Member, Patron Provider

@cociu said:
    I need shomething like thath but if is work with clickatel , is possible?

Clickatell has been requested before, and it is yet another API provider that we will be adding to the module. We prioritized Nexmo over Clickatell as Nexmo offers a flat rate for each successfully verified number.

• cociucociu Member
    edited March 2015

@rsk i can tell you clickatel is 10x better , never fail i use this for more of 10 years. if you can add clickatel i am verry interessed. (the cost is more cheap too in clickatel)

• rauppe31rauppe31 Member, Host Rep

@rsk Is it possible to choose for which products the customer must do the sms verification?

@rauppe31 said:
    rsk Is it possible to choose for which products the customer must do the sms verification?

This can easily be integrated, along with a product price. E.g. if product costs $10 or more, verify. etc.

Thanked by 1rauppe31

@cociu said:
    rsk i can tell you clickatel is 10x better , never fail i use this for more of 10 years. if you can add clickatel i am verry interessed. (the cost is more cheap too in clickatel)

This will be looked in to :-)

• rauppe31rauppe31 Member, Host Rep

@rsk said:

Thanks. I'll wait until clickatell is added.