Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for Voxility, PRQ.SE, Elcatel, or Shinjiru VPS, or China/Russia/CIS VPS who take Bitcoin. - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for Voxility, PRQ.SE, Elcatel, or Shinjiru VPS, or China/Russia/CIS VPS who take Bitcoin.

2»

Comments

• OK I have got a Beltelecom a.k.a Belpak box! Thank you!

Still looking for a Azertelecom box. Only need it for a VPN. Nothing else!'> @Amitz said:

That wasn't meant trollish at all. I am sorry if you understood it that way. I was genuinely wondering why you came back after feeling that badly treated.

Because I've got some great offers from here for my VPN project. I will stick around even if I get called some ugly shit because some people want to help me which is cool!

• WilliamWilliam Member
    edited July 2015

openvpn said: Still looking for a Azertelecom box. Only need it for a VPN. Nothing else!'>

No one will sell you Azertelecom for BTC, Azerbaijani laws require full ID (local ID card copy) for every rented server, unlike Belarus where this was recently changed.

Beltelecom is also not Belpak, they are separated.

• MuZoMuZo Member

William said: unlike Belarus where this was recently changed.

what are the new changes? any source / link to read?

• PM'd you.

• etiansetians Member
    edited July 2015

My business support bitcoin payments, if necessary, then please contact me . Our website: http://www.dcsmanager.cn/

• ciavps sounds not very reliable :)

• etiansetians Member
    edited July 2015

@William said:
    ciavps sounds not very reliable :)

Mail name is a interest

• banned001banned001 Member
    edited July 2015

Hmmmmmmmm no thanks etians.

William: Yes I know you need ID. But I am willing to pay fair compensation for the server :)

• No compensation will cover 20 years in Azerbaijani jail.

• MuZo said: what are the new changes? any source / link to read?

No more ID required when renting local services - I learned that from Activesolutions which is present in BY and RU.

Thanked by 1MuZo
  • @William said:
    No compensation will cover 20 years in Azerbaijani jail.

You would be suprised William :-)

• WilliamWilliam Member
    edited July 2015

Never going to happen - I offered 5k EUR per year to a local company (largest host in AZ) for colo for some VPS in 2013, no chance. I did the same with Belarus state carriers and was denied as well.

• @William said:
    Never going to happen - I offered 5k EUR per year to a local company (largest host in AZ) for colo for some VPS in 2013, no chance. I did the same with Belarus state carriers and was denied as well.

How do you explain this http://www.serversinasia.com/serversazerbaijan.html ?

If they have vps then others can get vps or dedicated.

Hmmm well I guess I'm out of luck :( $5K? You have deep pockets. Deeper than mine.

• alexvolkalexvolk Member
    edited July 2015

@William somehow hide my ass has Azerbaijan ? Probably it's possible but cost a lot and verification is required.

• bersybersy Member

William said: Beltelecom is also not Belpak, they are separated.

Why do you think so? They are not separated and BelPak is nothing else but data communication network http://www.beltelecom.by/en/data-communication-network

@openvpn Just for the sake of curiosity, have you bought your Belarusian VPS at second hand or at the certain local hosting provider?

• openvpn said: If they have vps then others can get vps or dedicated.

Probably HMA has only IP whois changed in a nearby country, seems to be popular with VPN providers by now. HMA also has a LOT invested in their locations.

openvpn said: Hmmm well I guess I'm out of luck :( $5K? You have deep pockets. Deeper than mine.

Not my money, one of my former employers wanted it (along with BY and KZ, for their local VPN), but yea, this region is not cheap (and it's next to impossible to get servers into BY/AZ/KG and even RU, though this does not affect you)

bersy said: Why do you think so? They are not separated and BelPak is nothing else but data communication network http://www.beltelecom.by/en/data-communication-network

Yea, i confused that with AS12406, sorry (which now seems to be be named Business Network JV)