Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

One thing i've noticed?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

One thing i've noticed?

Hey LET,

Is it me or?

These locations are never in the LET Market?

• Russia
  • Ukraine
  • Germany [Well i guess there are but not cheap yearly deals]
  • Ireland

Let me know if you guys have any other locations in mind that need to be brought to LET provider attention haha!

Let me know!!

Regards

Thanked by 1creep
We need these locations i would purchase it right away
  1. We need these locations?35 votes
    1. Yes
      37.14%
    2. No
      62.86%
  2. Which ones would you prefer?35 votes
    1. Yearly Ones
      28.57%
    2. Monthly Ones
      31.43%
    3. I don't care i'd purchase any if they are cheap
      40.00%

Comments

• By the way i know its mostly due to IP costs but im just curious what you guys think

• @TinyTunnel_Tom , hey thanks for the link but do they count as an LET host haha pricy kinda but i love there websites its so awesome :)

• NekkiNekki Veteran

Vstoike are in the Russian market.

• @Shivam said:
    TinyTunnel_Tom , hey thanks for the link but do they count as an LET host haha pricy kinda but i love there websites its so awesome :)

Not really for SSD and outside of the US :/

• @BOXCWebsites said:
    Not really for SSD and outside of the US :/

And 700gbit protection

• FirstVDS, EDIS and vStoike are in Russia

• bsdguybsdguy Member
    edited March 2015

vStoike is not only in but also from Russia. And IIRC I discovered them here (LEB).
    And they're a fine provider. I'll stay with them.

Thanked by 3creep fitvpn kingpin
  • LeeLee Veteran

Politics and religion do not belong here.

Thanked by 2FrankZ Mark_R
  • Germany used to be dime a dozen as location for cheap services, still is mostly.

You just don't see a lot of it out of their country, and usually have to know German to order.

• kendidkendid Veteran

From somebody who was forced out of my home of 9 years in Crimea at gunpoint (and yes, I'm a Russian speaker), I agree with @Maounique...

bsdbuy's post is provocative and should be edited/deleted.

• aglodekaglodek Member
    edited March 2015

Way to go guys! Why not appoint a LET Propaganda Minister while you're at it? ;)

• FYI: Although my remark was closely related to the matter and in fact an associated detail and although Maounique heated it up very quickly (and factually untenably) and although someone here clearly and evidently played the "I was a victim so what I say must be right and true" card ... I respect the moderators decision and do not come back to that discussion.
    This is not to be interpreted as change of mind or view; it merely is an act of respecting the ruling of the moderator.

So, as far as I'm concerned it doesn't make sense to address me on the political issue. I won't follow up on that part. Lee's statement was clear and I intend to respect it.

Thank you.

Thanked by 1aglodek
  • Well, for germany and ukraine i have some contacts that want to work out a nice deal with me for evoburst. so, depends where you look really. in all those locations (except ireland really) there is something that can be fitted into the LE market

• fitvpnfitvpn Member
    edited March 2015

Maounique said: Maounique

You still keep trolling forum treat where your bullshit already removed by admins.
    As I told you many times before went to doctor before too late.

kendid said: bsdbuy's post is provocative and should be edited/deleted.

Really? @bsdguy 100% correct

• 4n0nx4n0nx Member

Russia/Ukraine: Politically unstable

Germany: Copyright is a b*tch. Support is only from Monday-Friday and a lot of companies ask for ID scan or a signed contract lelel. High IP costs, electricity costs and wages.

Ireland: Not sure.. maybe considered unstable since the crisis as well?

• How you to mix political views and VPS hosting? Just curious..

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

bsdguy said: So, as far as I'm concerned it doesn't make sense to address me on the political issue.

Well, you started it by throwing propaganda here nobody believes except russians.
    The move to censor the answer but leave the provocation there was a shitty move, no matter who is the moderator, that is not something you do and hope to remain unnoticed.

• LeeLee Veteran

I am closing this, it's lost all traction and @Maounique will never let it go as usual.

Thanked by 1mikho
This discussion has been closed.