Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Some special skill for hunting a Kimsufi KS-1?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Some special skill for hunting a Kimsufi KS-1?

I have an e-mail subscription to check the stock of KS-1.

When the e-mail notice me, I go to the order form immediately and fill the form of my information as fast as I can.

Unfortunately, everytime when I finished and submit, I receive a 500 error. I know this means when I was still figuring the form, someone already completed the order.

So... are there any special skills on hunting KS-1?

Or... are there any way to pre-register a OVH account before ordering so I can just choose "I am an existing customer" and finish it faster?

Thanks!

Comments

• If you see a KS available, try to purchase it and register an KS handle. After you get verified, that order will be cancelled and you can take a KS-1 faster when it's available.

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran
    edited March 2015

I just chedk every minute :P

edit 1: OH, AND SEND ME AN sms with the direct link

• @introducial said:
    If you see a KS available, try to purchase it and register an KS handle. After you get verified, that order will be cancelled and you can take a KS-1 faster when it's available.

Doing that.

You means after filling the form, what I need to do is wait for 1 day to auto-cancel the order?

• NekkiNekki Veteran

I followed a Twitter feed that monitors stock of Kimsufi/Online.net, that helped massively, as did having an account registered in advance.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • @XIAOSpider97 said:
    You means after filling the form, what I need to do is wait for 1 day to auto-cancel the order?

No, just continue with validation process just after you registered a handle and when you get verified (this took 2 or 3 weeks for me, I don't remember) the order you made at beginning will already be cancelled and you'll wait for a KS-1.

• @introducial said:
    No, just continue with validation process just after you registered a handle and when you get verified (this took 2 or 3 weeks for me, I don't remember) the order you made at beginning will already be cancelled and you'll wait for a KS-1.

I am in China so there are no validation steps...

• NomadNomad Member

Strange, in my case after ordering, validation took only a day or two.

I guess it's all upto luck (:
    But yeah, registering and validating a handle first for later is a fast, guaranteed way.