Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Anyone on TurnkeyInternet Reseller for $7.5 plan??
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Anyone on TurnkeyInternet Reseller for $7.5 plan??

Looking for anyone on the TKI Reseller package that was on last year for $7.5/mo for life. They are now telling me that the FREE 256bit SSL that is indicated in their advertisement is only for 1 year however their ad indicates nothing of that sort and emphasizes everything for life of the account.

Just want to verify if anyone else is in the same boat.

Comments

• Hello!

Yes, it's only free for the first year.
    I was with them for 3 years, and ended up the service this year. The server I was in was pretty unstable with loads of 70+ and I was getting crazzy. They refused to move me to another server, so I just cancelled and switched out to another company.

Wish you the best luck

• DeanDean Member

Same here - 1 year only. I got them to switch me to a different server when loads were crazy and sites were taking forever to load

• akzakz Member
    edited March 2015

wow thats pretty crappy, the load is high only certain times on my node and no hick ups so far; just wanted to verify thanks guys.

btw which provider did you migrate to? Im looking for something similar with WHMCS internal license w/WHM+Cpanel Reseller. SSL I dont really care for as I can buy my own but would be preferred.

• I switched over to @nexmark

I'm not using WHMCS anymore, so it lowered the price and I got DDoS protection as well :)

Thanked by 1nexmark
  • cassacassa Member

Do you have a link for this offer?

• not there anymore. I ditched it as well as amount of downtime and speed of the server was ridiculous

• akzakz Member

@cassa - http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1340331

I have been receiving pretty good service from them; however Im a bit surprised that their sales manager in a ticket basically told me to leave after inquiring about the SSL cert.