Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

CloudLinux/KernelCare Partnership?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

CloudLinux/KernelCare Partnership?

We're currently a Silver Level KernelCare/CloudLinux partner on our way to being a Gold Level KernelCare/CloudLinux partner. Would anyone be interested in "partnering" up for at-cost licenses? I see this as benefiting the entire community and being very simple to set-up. If we can get enough people together, I have no problem putting down the remaining money to become a gold level partner ($9 CloudLinux + $1.50 KernelCare) if there are actually people interested. Just post here/PM me if you'd be interested.

Comments

• leapswitchleapswitch Patron Provider, Veteran

What is the Silver pricing ? We joined them a long time ago (probably around the time they launched CloudLinux) and our pricing is around $5 CloudLinux and $1.5 Kernelcare.

• gestiondbigestiondbi Member, Patron Provider

Can you PM me more details?

Thanks!

• Are you hoping to resell KernelCare as a provider?

• @Silvenga said:
    Are you hoping to resell KernelCare as a provider?

Essentially, but at cost.

• Steven_F said: Essentially, but at cost.

I would love this, even with with a profit margin.

• @leapswitch

$5 for cloudlinux? How many license do you guys have active?

• leapswitchleapswitch Patron Provider, Veteran

@OnraHost said:
    leapswitch

$5 for cloudlinux? How many license do you guys have active?

Yes. It's not dependent on number of licenses. We signed up for the original partnership which was cheaper.