Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

NAT - high BW - nonUS - lowEndSpirit clones
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

NAT - high BW - nonUS - lowEndSpirit clones

cavecave Member
edited March 2015 in Requests

Hi,

I am searching for a provider similar to lowendspirit.com - megavz.com

my special requirements:

• IPv4: NAT + SSH Port + 20 Port forwards (native IPv4 is still ok, but not needed after all)
  • IPv6: native IPv6 (/64, /80, /96, /112)
  • RAM: 512 <= x <= 1024 MByte
  • vSWAP 512 <= x <= 1024 MByte
  • PortSpeed x >= 10Mbit/s
  • HDD: x >= 4GByte
  • BW: 1.5TB <= x <= unmetered/unlimited (preferred >=2TB)
  • virt: openVZ/solus or manual Proxmox container
  • Support: not needed at all - similar to LES offers
  • Payment: BTC/PayPal yearly
  • AUP/TOS: no IRC server, no Torrent, no open proxy,no TOR-Exit, no TOR-middle/entry is ok for me.
  • TUN/TAP/PPTP is not needed
  • Location: different europe locations is a plus, spain to russia, !=US !=UK !=5eyes, preferred: (FR, DE, NL, BE, AT, LI, CZ, SK, PL, ES, PT, IT, CH, LU, HU, RO,...)
    Company is owned by a non-US company is a plus, Owner and GM of the company is a non-US citizen is a plus too. (why - because Lavabit)

I know lowendspirit providers already.

any idea? offers?

Comments

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

Budget?

• AlexBarakovAlexBarakov Patron Provider, Veteran

I may be able to offer you something in Bulgaria, depending on your budget.

• cociucociu Member

@cave you can check my signature but not have ipv6 for the moment

Thanked by 1cave
  • i-83.net ? France and Bulgaria.

Thanked by 1cave
  • cavecave Member

similar to LowEndSpirit Megavz.com, just more BW and more locations

@cociu, thx I'll check it

thx @itgods

• @cave said:
    thx itgods

@davidgestiondbi has Canada and New Jersey

@nexmark may have some too

Thanked by 1gestiondbi
  • I love how people forget that despite the NSA et al, the US still has some of the strongest free speech protections, significantly more so than Europe (mandatory data retention, etc).

If Snowden has shown us anything, it's that you will most certainly be hacked by the NSA if you have a non-US presence (whereas at least they pretend to not try to surveil domestic US).

• @iwaswrongonce said:
    I love how people forget that despite the NSA et al, the US still has some of the strongest free speech protections, significantly more so than Europe (mandatory data retention, etc).

If Snowden has shown us anything, it's that you will most certainly be hacked by the NSA if you have a non-US presence (whereas at least they pretend to not try to surveil domestic US).

Too much Kool Aid hurts cognitive abilities.

Thanked by 1cave
  • AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider
    edited March 2015

cave said: similar to LowEndSpirit Megavz.com, just more BW and more locations

so your looking to pay around €12 p/year or you just want more ram and bw and disk for €3.00 ?

(Not a loaded question)

• gestiondbigestiondbi Member, Patron Provider

We can offer you Canada, http://krkn.pw/nat

• bersybersy Member
    edited March 2015

https://definedcodehosting.com/vps FR/NL, but it seems all NAT plans are currently out of stock. @definedcode

• cavecave Member
    edited March 2015

AnthonySmith said: so your looking to pay around €12 p/year or you just want more ram and bw and disk for €3.00 ?

the 3€/yr offer with 1024mb is not my intention, still couldn't refuse to test it ;) (honestly, sounds unreasonable)

have already the bundle MEGAVZ1024 30€/year
    but they sadly offer just 3 (1xFR+2xDE) locations in europe... and for my usecase, a smaller plan HDD/RAM with higher BW would fit better. maybe someone offers something specialized.
    and NAT server provider seem to be not common (for a reason) and uncommon locations are more rare