Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Move approx 350gb of data from mediafire to onedrive
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Move approx 350gb of data from mediafire to onedrive

Hey guys, I'm looking for an easy way to move a bunch of data from mediafire to onedrive. I considered using vultr, but their storage servers are at capacity, and digitalocean doesn't allow custom iso's for windows.

Any ideas?

Comments

• RaptaRapta Member

why would you need windows?

• Dragoon0309Dragoon0309 Member
    edited March 2015

@Rapta said:
    why would you need windows?

Mainly for ease of use. I could install mediafire and have it download all my thousands of files, and then install onedrive and have it upload them all. Using the webclients would take forever.

• Download and upload it yourself? :p

• @Falco33 said:
    Download and upload it yourself? :p

Oh gosh. The internet at my home is 15/2 and costs almost $90/month. I don't live in a big city :D

• @Dragoon0309 I see Vultr storage instances available to be launched.. might want to try again. That would probably be the best option for a short-term deal.

If you don't need >350GB of storage, you can look at Runabove.me. They're SSD-only, so I think the most you can get on a plan is in the 200GB range. I'm not sure how OneDrive works, like if it requires a local copy or if you can upload in chunks as you download from Mediafire.

• @mikeyur said:
    Dragoon0309 I see Vultr storage instances available to be launched.. might want to try again. That would probably be the best option for a short-term deal.

If you don't need >350GB of storage, you can look at Runabove.me. They're SSD-only, so I think the most you can get on a plan is in the 200GB range. I'm not sure how OneDrive works, like if it requires a local copy or if you can upload in chunks as you download from Mediafire.

They are back in stock, they told me it would take 2 weeks, but I guess they had someone cancel.

Thank you so much!

• AmitzAmitz Member

They always say that it will take 2 weeks. No matter whether it takes 24h or 24weeks.

• RaptaRapta Member

@Dragoon0309 said:
    Mainly for ease of use. I could install mediafire and have it download all my thousands of files, and then install onedrive and have it upload them all. Using the webclients would take forever.

You could install xfce with vnc and download then upload the files.

• Hello,

If you can bring your own Windows license, I can do you a deal on a Xen-HVM VPS with 350GB of HDD space and unmetered 1Gbps bandwidth. Just PM me if interested.

• Maybe some provider could have something to offer. Like a VPS for 1 week and a trial Windows...

• NomadNomad Member

Kimsufi/Online.net + Windows?

Thanked by 2netomx Sady
  • I can provide a Windows Google cloud compute engine with 400GB disk. You just have to download it and sync it to onedrive. Moreover, because of the good speed of Google network, you'll finish it very fast. PM for more info.

• If your data is not too important and private, I can download and reupload to onedrive for you :)