Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How did you get your start in the lowend VPS market?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

How did you get your start in the lowend VPS market?

Hi everyone! My name is Ed and I'm a newly registered member here looking to get involved in the community and get to know everyone.

How did you guys here get started in the lowend VPS market, and do you guys have any tips for a newcomer looking to find some success in it?

Comments

• IsiahIsiah Member

Hiring someone to check over your site and fix all those spelling errors would be a good start :-)

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran
    edited March 2015

Welcome Ed!

Love your customers, be generous, make sustainable choices. That sounds overly simple, but those three things are key and each one of them holds within it a wealth of advice.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

Here's a snippet for you; if you're asking for advice here, listen to it and take it on board.

Sounds obvious, but you wouldn't believe the number of utter helmets who ask for advice, then ignore it completely, blame the failure of their business on this site, then DDoS it every time they get angry.

• IshaqIshaq Member

Isiah said: Hiring someone to check over your site and fix all those spelling errors would be a good start :-)

Hello.

• We wanted to bring a worldclass data center to the masses at an affordable price. Soon to be even more affordable...

• mikhomikho Member, Host Rep

@Ishaq said:
    Hello.

Still waiting :)

• Hello Ed - When looking into your site I found this under technical on your VPS page.

What datacenters do you use?

Yes! We offer a no questions asked 45 day money back guarantee. If you are unhappy with your services for any reason, we will gladly refund you.

Also, the only location that has a test IP, the test IP is allocated to Nodisto's Backupsy service.

Personally, I'd finish your website before posting it...

• IshaqIshaq Member

mikho said: Still waiting :)

There is a difference between spelling errors and writing complete articles, my mind doesn't have time to write from scratch :)

• This will provide you with some decent information on how to get started too: https://blog.quadranet.com/how-to-start-a-webhosting-company/