Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Benchmarking tools
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Benchmarking tools

danitfkdanitfk Member

Hallo fellows :)

I'm using apache benchmark mostly , But Do you have any other suggestion about getting benchmark and CC connection on a web server?

Thanks in advance ! ;)

Comments

• BlanozBlanoz Member
    edited March 2015

Give blitz.io a try. I've used them to stress my various apache mpms (event, worker, prefork) + mod_php vs php-fpm again vs nginx + php-fpm. Ended up with event mpm + php-fpm as the best work horse for my servers (only because I needed htaccess crap comptability).

Blitz is cloud-based, there is no software to install. Blitz supports up to 200,000 virtual users from 8 different worldwide locations (up to 50,000 per region) to load test your app or website. Compare different software stacks, hardware resources, and service providers. Discover progress regressions before your users do.

If you considered this helpful, you can use my referal link: http://blitz.io/bcdkeJ0

• Blanoz said: , there is no software to install. Blitz

Nice suggestion.

Danke schon :)