Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

domain needed... - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

domain needed...

2»

Comments

• I have vpsquote.com if you are interested.

Thanked by 1tridinebandim
  • @quin5 said: I've got zoodal.com - i'm never going to use it again so you can have it free (it's hosted with namecheap)

Can I have it? :P I like the sound of it, so random.

I'll donate a few bucks if you want.

• tridinebandimtridinebandim Member
    edited September 2012

@speckl said: vpsquote.com

i am not in vps bussiness thanks though :)

• This is just the kind of thread I was going to start a while ago! Anyone got any more short, random domains that are available / for sale?

• quin5quin5 Member

@AsadHaider said: Can I have it? :P I like the sound of it, so random.

I'll donate a few bucks if you want.

Sorry, seem to have missed this. Do you still want it???

• IshaqIshaq Member

@quin5 said: Sorry, seem to have missed this. Do you still want it???

WOOOAH

Missed it by a year you mean?

• wanted to register zorg.com and put up a picture of Mister Zorg with some audio.. Sigh

• FFFlipFFFlip Member
    edited March 2013

I have dnsjam.com but I'd be looking for more than a lowend offer.

I may be misinterpreting what you're after, are you just looking for a short domain really?

Edit: Who dug this shit up, meh.

• NoermanNoerman Member
    edited March 2013

Some short domain in my collections: acuir.com, blesu.com, oplar.com, cicau.com, coveu.com, poleu.com or even long but awesome name such as opensourcecode.net are still not used.

Ouch, its an old thread.

• emgemg Veteran

Is it that difficult to come up with your own domain names? I just sit down and type a bunch of whois commands while sitting in the living room next to my wife, who watches TV. In no time, I have a set of decent candidate domain names. Cmon, it ain't that hard.

Short domain names are good, but in my opinion, the two most important characteristics you want in a domain name are that it is easy for your customers to remember and it is easy for them to spell correctly. If they can type it correctly every time, unaided (no bookmarks, no icons, no links, just straight into the address bar), then you have a winner. When your candidate domain names reach that point, you can start looking at brevity.