Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Softether
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Softether

I want to connect my voip server in VPN network. suppose i have voip server sunning on cloud A server. then I have another Server on Cloud where I Install softether VPN.
What configuration I need so that my clients connects on my voip server using my VPN server.
Please share some configuration........ thanks in advance

Comments

• You could just run the Softether manager and connect to your VPN server using SSL-VPN (on windows) and then connect to the VoIP server... that's what you're asking?

• NomadNomad Member

Connect your VOIP Server to your VPN Server as a client.
    Use ethers to give it a static IP with dnsmasq.
    Then ask your clients to connect it with the vpn internal IP.

• @Felipe Will their be need of more security if I use softether, no other voip encryption required ? I'm still connecting like that. but my VPN server IP & My voip server IP is being flagged on Wireshark.. I want create more secure voip service.. my user doesnt reach to the my main voip server.
    Plz give me some configuration of softether for creating secure voip network on VPN.

• @Nomad I have my voip on cloud server, I my another VPN on other cloud where I want my user connect using vpn server, my users doesnt have voip server information, they must connect to vpn then voip. no information abt my voip should be public.

• NomadNomad Member
    edited March 2015

@markandian Sure, just make sure your voip server is part of the VPN as a client. Then you can announce the virtual IP of your voip server to your clients.

• @nomad Sure, just make sure your voip server is part of the VPN as a client. >>>
    please provide me configuration for creating my voip server as vpn client.
    now i created vpn server, some android clients connect vpn server & access voip service.