Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DeepNet Solutions - LowEndSpirit NAT VPS and Premium New Jersey deals!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

DeepNet Solutions - LowEndSpirit NAT VPS and Premium New Jersey deals!

gestiondbigestiondbi Member, Patron Provider
edited March 2015 in Offers

You will find below, two promotions about our services. One about LowEndSpirit NAT VPS and one about our new Premium offer in New Jersey. Hope you will enjoy them!

LowEndSpirit Offer

With a number of new locations in the LowEndSpirit service since the last deals round up I have spoken to the other admins of the various locations and we have agreed to do a promotion throughout march that gives you 10% extra Bandwidth and Ram, the locations are as follows:

Images not loading? You can find details and order links via http://lowendspirit.com/locations.html

Packages will be provisioned with 10% extra Ram and bandwidth (rounded down to the closes MB/GB). This offer excludes Australia.

LowEndSpirit is now a joint project between 4 Hosts, Inception hosting, RansomIT, NanoVZ and DeepNet Solutions.

We have a central forum for all pre-sales, support and general chat for the LowEndSpirit services at http://forum.lowendspirit.com all locations now feature a reverse proxy allowing you to host your sites on IPv4 using port 80 and automatic SSH port redirection so you do not need to mess around with reconfiguring your SSH port via the serial console any more, in most locations this has been fully automated now for your convenience.

New locations are planned for the near future and coming online in early March, keep an eye on the forums for updates if this interests you.

Premium New Jersey VPS Offer

We offer 15% off recurring on all our Premium packages and billing cycle! Use the promo code: GHEN73F82P

NJVZ-512

1 CPU Core
512MB Dedicated RAM
20GB Storage
1 dedicated IPv4 + /80 IPv6 Subnet
500 GB @ 1gbps

*Manual provisioning in 24 hours or less.

$3.40 per month!

NJVZ-1024

2 CPU Core
1GB Dedicated RAM
40GB Storage
1 TB @ 1gbps

$5.52 per month!

NJVZ-2048

4 CPU Core
2GB Dedicated RAM
75GB Storage
1.5 TB @ 1gbps

$6.80 per month!

Please note that this promotion is until 20/03/2015 or until stocks are exhausted. So hurry!

---------------------------------------

We hope you will enjoy our little promotion,

Regards,
David

Comments

• definitly reliable so far. keep it up.

Thanked by 1gestiondbi
  • @Mark_R said:

definitly reliable so far. keep it up.

Same here love my NAT and dedicated IP from david

Thanked by 1gestiondbi
  • gestiondbigestiondbi Member, Patron Provider

@Mark_R @ TinyTunnel_Tom I'm trying guys ;) Thanks for your kind words!

Thanked by 1TinyTunnel_Tom
  • @davidgestiondbi said:
    I'm trying guys ;) Thanks for your kind words!

You are not trying. You are succeeding!! I really meant it, keep up the good work and you'll grow bigtime.

Thanked by 1gestiondbi
  • does netflix work on your ip range? same with hulu

• yomeroyomero Member
    edited March 2015

I have some questions:

The bundles include the 10% extra resources?
    It's valid just for the 128MB plans?

Thanks.

@TarZZ92 said:
    does netflix work on your ip range? same with hulu

As our IP are classed as Datacenter and not Residential, I doubt.

@yomero Unfortunately, the 128mb promo and bundle can not be combined. And yes, the promo is valid on 128mb NAT plan only.

Regards, David.

Thanked by 1yomero

Little update: Bitpay is now active. You can pay via Bitcoin, Stripe or Paypal ! Enjoy :)

• I ordered one of the LowEndSpirit packages. Do I have to contact support for promo?

@hruska21 said:
    I ordered one of the LowEndSpirit packages. Do I have to contact support for promo?

I'm not sure to understand. On our order page, the promotion listed a the top of this page is tag with the word Special. Hope that help, otherwise, feel free to PM me.

Regards, David

• very cool panel wish i knew about the bitcoin and its up like 30