Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Any News on Green Value Host
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Any News on Green Value Host

gmathis96gmathis96 Member
edited March 2015 in Providers

I ordered a Dedicated Server with GVH 3 days ago and it still has not been provisioned, when I try to contact them about it I get no response. And now their WHMCS system is down like it cannot connect to the database. I have already sent a message to @XFS_Duke but he has not responded in almost 18 hours.

I am ready to call PayPal and report this company as fraud and do a chargeback to my card. Then I am going to call the state and report fraud as well, because apparently I am not the only one that has had this issue.

Anyone have any other ideas before I do this?

Comments

• Did you not read the reviews before you ordered?

• WHMCS is back up. But my server is still not provisioned.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

It's the weekend, so don't expect too much. I don't think Duke has even been on the site since you PM'ed him, so he's not ignoring you.

• I did read the reviews @PremiumN but I was asked to try them still since Duke is taking over.

• LeeLee Veteran

If you have read the reviews then you know what you are getting into. I suggest patience and give it up to a week to get your server with everything that is going on.

If things do not change at that point let me know and I will re-open this.

This discussion has been closed.