Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

QuadIX Dedicated * Dual Intel Xeon L5630 16 Core / 32 GB ECC RAM / FREE 250GB SSD / 1 Gbps * $37.95 - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

QuadIX Dedicated * Dual Intel Xeon L5630 16 Core / 32 GB ECC RAM / FREE 250GB SSD / 1 Gbps * $37.95

2»

Comments

• jazz1611jazz1611 Member
    edited March 2015

@volumedrive: What model LSI Raid Card you used? It is LSI-9260-4i or LSI-9271-4i ?

• ronaldgrnronaldgrn Member
    edited March 2015

@volumedrive Would love some of that expedited service. Order #8967815669

• @ronaldgrn, will do.

• @volumedrive: why 4x250GB SSD SoftRaid 10 the IO just 200MB/s?

• chdesignchdesign Member
    edited March 2015

@volumedrive Order # 2564638436. please inform delivery me

• @jazz1611 you shoulda gone the Hardware route with BBC.. but agreed... that is kinda slow

• @volumedrive any eta for me?

• 4x250GB SSD SoftRaid 10 the IO just 200MB/s?

Software Raid. You might want to add a real hardware raid controller with BBU, cache, etc.. We've built several systems recently with over 950 MB/s with just 4 SSD's and raid 10. Let us know if you'd like to upgrade.

• Any pending deliveries, please open a support ticket in the client portal and we'll make sure its expedited.

Thanked by 1postcd
  • @volumedrive: i created (Ticket ID: 737310) for upgrade LSI Hardware Raid. Can you process my request fast as possible? I really need it for upgrade.

• jazz1611jazz1611 Member
    edited March 2015

volumedrive said: We've built several systems recently with over 950 MB/s with just 4 SSD's and raid 10

I added LSI Raid Card (used PERC H700 Adapter) to my server (on node without VM running) but IO just 390MB/s. What different is here?

• chdesignchdesign Member
    edited March 2015

delivery today server me thx

• mikimiki Member

Does anybody use QuadIX servers for anything serious?
    From reviews here and at WHT I can see that most people complains about slow support.
    But how is hardware, network and stability?

• @chdesign

Email [email protected] please with your order number.

• @miki said:
    Does anybody use QuadIX servers for anything serious?
    From reviews here and at WHT I can see that most people complains about slow support.
    But how is hardware, network and stability?

Miki,

We offer immediate 24 x 7 phone support combined with knowledgeable staff.

• mikimiki Member

@volumedrive
    I have placed order few days ago and now waiting to server.
    Lets see how long it's going to take :)

Thanked by 1postcd
  • mikimiki Member
    edited March 2015

@volumedrive Inside your client area for my server I see status Active, but I didn't get any email with server info (IP and login) and I didn't get any email with some control panel info.

• miki,

Following up on this. Let us know via ticketing if you need assistance with anything.

Thanked by 1postcd
  • SherlockSherlock Member
    edited May 2015

@volumedrive said:

>

Setup time is aprox. 1 - 3 business days excluding weekends. We have several hundred units in stock ready to go. If you need an expedited setup, please call or email and we'll see if we can accommodate your request, in most cases we can.

Is this a joke or something? It has been 11 days since I ordered! I just hear different excuses everyday and still my server hasn't been delivered! Ticket ID: #689558

• KeyJeyKeyJey Member

Please allow us to know when you have more offers like this, thank you.

• All of these same offers are still available on our site. You can place an order at anytime. Our normal deployment schedule is M-F. Any questions or concerns, just shoot us a ticket or feel free to call us.

• postcdpostcd Member
    edited September 2015

can i have server setup and then pay? i read numerous people complain about long delivery time or even non delivery, here: http://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/1274012/#Comment_1274012