Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

:( What happened to my server?.
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

:( What happened to my server?.

goodonegoodone Member
edited February 2015 in Help

I has a server from RamNode. 15$/yr

Today I was reinstalling OS and now my server is not working.. If I visit the IP address it is telling me Unable to connect.

I left a support ticket but no response to it yet.

Comments

• Nobody knows..

• Vanished into the Interwebz.... Did you wait longer then an hour for a reply? maybe.. 12?

Thanked by 1netomx
  • MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

Try another template, or, if kvm, try to remove the iso.

Thanked by 1goodone
  • @AutoSnipe said:
    Vanished into the Interwebz.... Did you wait longer then an hour for a reply? maybe.. 12?

I have not waited for 12 but yes I believe it's over around an hour now.

• Wow.. An hour. That's too long buddy.

• @Maounique said:
    Try another template, or, if kvm, try to remove the iso.

This idea worked. Thanks ! Trying another template.. I reinstalled Trunkey.

But all other templates (Centos 7, Ubuntu 14.04 etc) are not working now. This were working just some hours ago....

• Try access with putty

• @NanoG6 said:
    Wow.. An hour. That's too long buddy.

Ya I know.. I think I am feeling that long. Because I have a main server on VPSDime, which supports don't let me feel long. :(

• @goodone said:
    Ya I know.. I think I am feeling that long. Because I have a main server on VPSDime, which supports don't let me feel long. :(

Are you being serious?

Thanked by 1netomx
  • apparently someone need managed vps

• MeanServersMeanServers Member, Host Rep

Really? $15/year and you want instantaneous support? Wait at least 12 hours before complaining on an internet forum. RamNode is a good company and they will help you out, but you gotta be patient.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • @goodone said:

You you pay whooping $15/year and expect support times like a fully managed service, there you would pay maybe $40-50 just for the support/managed part of it.
    Ramnode is fast, but you can't expect super fast support on a non hardware/network issue.

Thanked by 2MeanServers netomx
  • LeeLee Veteran
    edited February 2015

I think that now the OP has almost been kicked to death we will call on @Nick_A as a courtesy and leave it there.

This discussion has been closed.