Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I'm looking for IPv4-NAT OpenVZ VPS (32MB RAM) locations bundle.
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

I'm looking for IPv4-NAT OpenVZ VPS (32MB RAM) locations bundle.

ChuckChuck Member
edited February 2015 in Requests

I know there are many IPv4-NAT providers on here. But just some have locations bundle deal. I also don't see 32MB RAM VPS deal.

I'm looking to get 10+ 32MB RAM VPS in a bundle to save on Paypal fee. It will be paid annually.

CPU <--- can you put a cap on it. Don't want to get suspended.

Disk space: doesn't matter.

bandwidth: No less than 100GB a month.

100Mbps or 50Mbps or 20Mbps

IPv6 will be good.

You must have Minimal Template for CentOS and Debian.

Here is the review:

https://securedragon.net/clients/announcements/467/OpenVZ-Minimal-Template-Review.html

U.S based company will be good. PP currency exchange rates is way too much.

I'm not in a hurry. Today or next week or next month. I can wait. I have 15 VPS will expire in 4 months. Looking for better deal.

Please note. Tun/Tap & PPP must be allowed because I will use it for personal VPN.

Comments

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

How much do you want to pay in total?

• @AnthonySmith said:
    How much do you want to pay in total?

I understand that selling 32MB RAM VPS won't make much profit. So just give me the specs & price. Then I will decide.

U.S based company will be good.

Thanks.

A lot of companies let you pay in USD so conversion wont kill you.

€20 and you can mix and match locations between, UK, IT, NL, Dallas, Japan (note Japan comes with 75GB BW)

• KuJoeKuJoe Member, Host Rep

PM me if you're interested in any of our 8 locations for our O64 plan with a dedicated IPv4. I can do a deal for multiple VPSs and you can migrate locations yourself if you want to move some to other data centers if one location isn't working for you.

2 CPU Cores (fair share)
    64MB RAM
    64MB vSwap
    3GB RAID10 Disk
    250GB Bandwidth
    1Gbps Port
    1 Dedicated IPv4
    Native /64 IPv6 Block
    Wyvern Control Panel

You can test our networks here: http://drgn.biz

Thanked by 1Maounique
  • rm_rm_ IPv6 Advocate, Veteran

KuJoe said: .biz

Really?

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

@rm_ said:
    Really?

Hey, what's wrong with biznis? We're all (snort) capitalistic pigz, comrade.

Thanked by 2Nekki Mark_R

KuJoe said: You can test our networks here: http://drgn.biz

That really does not load well in Chrome btw.

• @AnthonySmith said:

Loads fine.

@AnthonySmith said:

Send me a screenshot. Loads fine for me on all my boxes and I only use Chrome.

@rm_ said:
    Really?

Yup. Love the shortness. ;)

• rm_rm_ IPv6 Advocate, Veteran

Maounique said: Hey, what's wrong with biznis?

Just thought SD was a bit higher grade than someone who would consider using the ".biz" TLD.

KuJoe said: Send me a screenshot. Loads fine for me on all my boxes and I only use Chrome.

loads fine now lol, must have been a glitch, I just had a list, no map and a bunch of click shields with no actual shields :)

• We'll have a nice NAT + Dedicated Bundle at DollarVZ Soon.

• @Maounique said:
    wrong with biznis? We're all (snort) capitalistic pigz, comrade.

Off the charts banter today, Mao.

Thanked by 2netomx Mark_R

@rm_ said:
    Just thought SD was a bit higher grade than someone who would consider using the ".biz" TLD.

It was originally going to be used for internal stuff like URL shortening but decided against it. Then figured the shirt domain was better suited as an external site. I guess the .info TLD would have made more sense but I don't see how it's any worse than a subdomain. I can setup a subdomain if you think that would make us look more professional or something.

• I'm thinking of something like this:

NANO64 (64MB VPS). I'm looking for 32MB RAM. Because I only use around 29MB.

https://www.evobilling.com/cart.php?gid=8

5 Locations (64MB VPS) for $5.

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

KuJoe said: It was originally going to be used for internal stuff like URL shortening but decided against it. Then figured the shirt domain was better suited as an external site. I guess the .info TLD would have made more sense but I don't see how it's any worse than a subdomain. I can setup a subdomain if you think that would make us look more professional or something.

I don't see the problem with .biz - especially considering all the crazy TLDs that are out today.

Now if your only URL was securedragon.tk or securedragon.tripod.com on the other hand...

Thanked by 2KuJoe Mark_R

I've setup a subdomain for those of you who are turned off by the .biz TLD: http://info.securedragon.net/

Enjoy. :)

• @rm_ said:

Definitely, anyone who uses a .biz for something that is not of importance has a low grade business and is a common criminal.

Jeez, you hate so many things, IPv4 and now .biz domains?

Thanked by 2KuJoe SwordfishBE
  • Futurehosting used .biz for ages.

• I really like the way this topic has turned into.

Thanked by 2paily protein

Chuck said: 5 Locations (64MB VPS) for $5.

So you want a 70% discount?

hehe