Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for a ddos protected VPS with reputable provider
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for a ddos protected VPS with reputable provider

decaydecay Member
edited February 2015 in Requests

Anyone providing any DDOS protected VPS? Im only interested in providers that are highly reputable and recommended in this community. Something highly reliable for production applications.

Along the lines of:
2gb Ram, 1tb bandwidth, 10GB SSD. US based would be good but dont really mind elsewhere (flick me an IP for testing/pinging as well).

Flick me some prices?

Cheers.

Comments

• Ramnode offers DDoS protection ($5/mo) and I think BuyVM too ($3/mo)

Would Canada be OK? If so try some OVH resellers

Thanked by 2Nick_A Francisco
  • RunAbove

• DDoSDeflectDDoSDeflect Member
    edited February 2015

Hello,

We sell DDoS Protected VPS' and our US west coast node is equipped with a 1TB SSD. You can customize your specs in our checkout window. If you have any other questions, feel free to either open a support ticket or reply to this thread.

If you wish to test your latency, feel free to ping our website.

Link: https://ddosdeflect.com/ddos-protected-vps.html

Regards,

Riley

• decaydecay Member
    edited February 2015

Thanks for the suggestions guys. I will have a look at them, they sound promising. Price is a lot higher than standard, but i guess thats the cost of reliability and protection.

DDoSDeflect said: If you have any other questions, feel free to either open a support ticket or reply to this thread.

Do you have any LET specials/discounts at all? Or are the prices on the website what it is?

Cheers.

• RamNode!

Thanked by 1Nick_A
  • DDoSDeflectDDoSDeflect Member
    edited February 2015

decay said: Do you have any LET specials/discounts at all? Or are the prices on the website what it is?

You can use the coupon code LET10 to get 10% off of your order.

Our prices are also located on our website.

Regards,

Riley

• bersybersy Member
    edited February 2015

HostHatch (aff link) offers DDoS protection via Stamminus in Los Angeles and Amsterdam, test IP/files.

Dediserve (Amsterdam).

• Choose RamNode.

Stay away from GVH and BlueVM.

Thanked by 1Nick_A
  • default said: Stay away from GVH and BlueVM.

Haha, why the hate if you dont mind me asking?

• Is there any Ramnode LEB/LET discounts at all?

• @decay:

• a little bit out of the way (Spain), but inexpensive high level (500Gbps) DDoS mitigation is offered by @jmginer (Ginernet);

• I believe @Francisco (BuyVM) is testing Voxility DDoS mitigation in their Las Vegas location. You can order their smallest yearly OpenVZ + DDoS protected IP + GREtunnel to a bigger VM nearby

You can't go wrong with either of them. Reasonable pricing aside, both are very competent and helpful.

Thanked by 1Francisco
  • We can get you your specs for $14/month in our NYC location with 10Gbps protection

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

@aglodek Thanks! We're working on getting Voxility in all locations and at the same price point as our current filtering.

It's taking a lot of back & forth but I think it'll happen ;)

Francisco

• decaydecay Member
    edited February 2015

TY for the suggestions.

im still curious what the earlier negativity towards BuyVM was.

Im considering all the offers and suggestions, will make a decision in the coming day or so. :)

• tomsfarmtomsfarm Member
    edited February 2015

ClamHost can offer you what you require at $26 for 2GB with 20Gbps / 12.4Mpps Filtering for all Attack Types in Los Angeles with SSD RAID-10 Storage

• Do you have a specific requirement for location?

• @decay said:
    TY for the suggestions.

im still curious what the earlier negativity towards BuyVM was.

Im considering all the offers and suggestions, will make a decision in the coming day or so. :)

That was bluevm, not buyvm

• @decay said: im still curious what the earlier negativity towards BuyVM was.

BuyVM? Or did you mean BlueVM?

@VortexChris said: Do you have a specific requirement for location?

Already answered in OP: "US based would be good but dont really mind elsewhere"

• decay said: im still curious what the earlier negativity towards BuyVM was.

Thats blueVM, buyVM are great.

• StartledPhoenix said: That was bluevm, not buyvm

vladimir said: Thats blueVM, buyVM are great.

Anyone want to throw me free a lesson in reading with the vps? :P

• mikhomikho Member, Host Rep
    edited February 2015

@default said:

Stay away from GVH and BlueVM.

Neither of those two offer DDoS protection so yeah, no need to check their websites. ;)