Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Activation time for RansomIT/Inception Hosting
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Activation time for RansomIT/Inception Hosting

Just a quick question: how long can I expect activation to take for RansomIT/Inception Hosting? I ordered a system ~6 hours ago, and I'd love to get started with them.
Do I need to send in a ticket for verification (I don't know if this is required; I've never had a verification issue before)?

Comments

• trewqtrewq Administrator, Patron Provider

Just wait. 6 hours isn't very long.

• GoMutantGoMutant Member
    edited February 2015

I have every plan of it (I'm not mad; I'm just curious when I might expect it to be up).

• Aren't they in the a EU time zone? I know most companies don't have a 24-hour billing department, might be that time of night.

• If you purchased a LES box they were instant with both companies for me.

Oliver is in AU (Australia) he should be running around it's midday now.

• Probably hit fraud checks.

• Tweet at RansomIT. I've found it to be the fastest way to get a hold of them - especially when tickets go unanswered for more than an hour (like today)

• @NodePing said:
    Tweet at RansomIT. I've found it to be the fastest way to get a hold of them - especially when tickets go unanswered for more than an hour (like today)

An hour? Impatient much.

• mikhomikho Member, Host Rep
    edited February 2015

You are asking a question about two different companies.
    Look in the client area if the order is accepted, sometimes the email ends up in the spam folder.

• Sounds like it's time for a paypal dispute.

Thanked by 3ATHK tommy Pwner
  • ExonHostExonHost Member, Host Rep

@Nekki said:
    Sounds like it's time for a paypal dispute.

Why paypal dispute? 6hrs is not too much time.

• @HostPair said:
    Why paypal dispute? 6hrs is not too much time.

You may not think so, but some of us need that VPS immediately. I bet it's almost worthless to the OP at this point.

• I was order MiniVPS with writed when order "Orders manually accepted within 24 hours - not instant setup". But its activated just in 4 hours. I thinks its fast enough

• OliverOliver Member, Host Rep

Not sure if you ordered a service with Ransom IT or Inception as these are two completely separate entities, but for what it's worth activations with all orders with Ransom IT are done within 24 hours (usually within 6) regardless of the day of week. Low End Spirit orders however are a bit lower priority and if there are other issues to deal with will be dealt with a bit slower.

Thanked by 1ATHK
  • @Nekki said:
    You may not think so, but some of us need that VPS immediately. I bet it's almost worthless to the OP at this point.

You forgot the sarcasm tag!

• wych said:

You forgot the sarcasm tag!

That takes the fun out of it.

Thanked by 1jvnadr
  • AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider
    edited February 2015

Only pending orders are LES.

/thread

up next.... Why do inception hosting only give local IP's.

• AnthonySmith said: Why do inception hosting only give local IP's.

I need more popcorn for that.

Thanked by 1ATHK