Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Thinking of subscribing to a premium Managed DNS service. - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Thinking of subscribing to a premium Managed DNS service.

2»

Comments

• Hello,

I forgot to inform you guys, that's why I replied even though it is a bit late.
    I am now with Rage4 through @StarledPhoenix @mikeyur Prometeus and I use Incapsula instead of Cloudflare.
    Recently, I am interested with evaluating different CDN providers.

Both services from Rage4 and Prometeus provided me the best and fast customer service ever! KeyCDN's customer service is also fast but not as fast as Rage4 and Prometeus. They are both like having a chat with them.

Thanks for helping me out, everyone.

Thanked by 1Maounique
  • Vote for Route53. Hosting for 2 domains, 1 health check and ~1,500,000 queries costs me ~$2.40 + tax.

• @sampppa said:
    Vote for Route53. Hosting for 2 domains, 1 health check and ~1,500,000 queries costs me ~$2.40 + tax.

Route53 is expensive. Rage4 under Prometeus = everything is unlimited. Plus, I've talked to the awesome support of Prometeus and they said, every time you get a service from them, there will always be freebies. For example, since I got the Rage4 DNS under Prometeus, I got a free anycast DNS like DNS4.PRO free of charge. So, I can use it as a failover or slave for Rage4 DNS. And I think I also have a free cloud storage thing. Everything is just 12 euros a year, no more thinking about queries.

Thanked by 1Maounique
  • I voted for Route 53 but I am unable to reach it although I want...

Activating Route 53 needs a non-prepaid credit card, which is not available for college students in China.

So I just used Google Cloud DNS... It even has no support for continents zoning......

• XIAOSpider97 said: So I just used Google Cloud DNS... It even has no support for continents zoning......

Didn't know that Google had DNS yet - but, with a quick look I'm loving the API! I'm might try them out after beta.

• Hi. Where I can get newer feature/price DNS comparison? Thank you.

• Seriously, can't you start a new thread rather than resurrect one from 2015?

Thanked by 1bartholomew