Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Limited] VPS for just EUR 5 per month!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[Limited] VPS for just EUR 5 per month!

DennisdeWitDennisdeWit Member
edited February 2015 in Offers

Hello,

At this moment, a new company called Publiqs.net (there is a public WHOIS available) is trying to setup their first line of VPS-servers. Therefore, we are trying to find out what our customers want. For us, it is important to first see how many customers would like to have their own VPS-servers with us. This way, we can always improve our service, because we absolutely want our customers to be satisfied for the full 100 percent.

Therefore, we are offering a VPS for EUR 5 per month, in a limited edition. Of course, we are providing as great service as you would need. Because this is a test situation, we do not yet have a hosting division on our website. You could see this as an offside-test to measure the popularity of VPS servers.

We are offering

2 GB RAM
 2 GHz processor
100 GB HDD
100Mbps network speed
Geo-located IP-address: Portugal, Ireland, Czech, Lithuania, Finland, Belgium, Great-Brittain, Germany, Poland, France, Spain, The Netherlands.
LINUX ONLY!
Spam, DDoS and other illegal stuff is not allowed, of course!
No open proxies

5 EUR PM. Payment via Paypal or bank deposit (IBAN). This is a LIMITED offer.

If you would like to have more information, just send me a message and I will do my best to provide you the information needed.

Thanks,
Dennis

Comments

• Payment via IBAN <3

• OpenVZ?

• DennisdeWitDennisdeWit Member
    edited February 2015

Send me a PM for more information about virtualization.

• If it been KVM they put in on front of page.

edited February 2015

Please send me a PM for more information. It's not KVM or OpenVZ.

• you can do KVM easily at this price... just get a small SYS with 32 GB which is around 35 € monthly, add 16 IPs free of monthly charge, sell it at 5 € per each slice, makes about 45 € win every month. only HDD in raid 1 for sure, but not hundreds of customers per node - may work with decent performance, don't you think?

• I don't know if you are trying to be sarcastic or not, but I am not planning to put hundred of customers per node, indeed.

• said: Geo-located IP-address: Portugal, Ireland, Czech, Lithuania, Finland, Belgium, Great-Brittain, Germany, Poland, France, Spain, The Netherlands. LINUX ONLY!

Do you offer geolocated ip to Greece?

• jvnadr said: Do you offer geolocated ip to Greece?

Guess OVH not have representatives in Greece :)

• @jvnadr said:
    Do you offer geolocated ip to Greece?

No, we don't. Sorry.

• DennisdeWit said: DennisdeWit

Why you not want describe type of VZ on treat? Just straight..

edited February 2015

@fitvpn said:

It is ESXi for now, but we're not sure if that will stay in a later stadium. That's why.

• So, should we stop posting pictures of monkeys behind a computer? If you need any information, you can PM me and I am here to answer all your questions. There is no need to spoil someones topic with offtopic pictures. Just stick to the offer, thank you.

• DennisdeWit said: DennisdeWit

Really? Sounds like some radioguy asking for 5Eur per month like for sponsoring their playground with some project when they drop out it anyway further.. Isn't?

• @fitvpn said:

Me being a radioguy has nothing to do with my business. We are a serious business that is providing a serious service. We are not asking for money to sponsor a radiostation. The radiostation is my hobby (in matter of fact, I am just a DJ there). Am I not allowed to have a hobby when I have my own business?

Please go on topic. We are not going to pull any plug.

• @mpkossen @Spirit: Could you clean up this topic? I can't really understand what someone who wants to troll has to do with my business. If there are any serious questions, I am willing to answer them.

• Cleanup required - possible competitor/unnecessary attacks flagged.

Thanked by 1DennisdeWit
  • @DennisdeWit said:

no offense meant, no sarcasm intended...

just wanted to explain (in regard to the obligatory ovz vs. kvm question) that I guess it is possible to do a 'lowend'-style kvm based (or at least not oversold) virtualisation at this price, just depending on the business model.
    that's why I told about a possible scenario that comes to mind whenever it seems obvious that underlying servers are soyoustart...

again: nothing wrong with that, as already written probably a small node with a small amount of customers may perform better than one with somewhat better hardware but oversold to the extinction...

but: I don't really understand why you are reacting so offhanded at all. let me quote your offer...

For us, it is important to first see how many customers would like to have their own VPS-servers with us. This way, we can always improve our service, because we absolutely want our customers to be satisfied for the full 100 percent.

now just breathe and take care of your prospective customers ;-)

• That is exactly why I wrote I was not sure if it was sarcastic or not. We are certainly not planning on overselling. That's no good for our customers nor our servers.

• From now on, we do not allow any 'crawlers', as they are causing heavy load on CPU and internet connection.