Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cheap Dedicated Server with DDoS Proection [Closed]
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Cheap Dedicated Server with DDoS Proection [Closed]

edited February 2015 in Requests

Hello.

I'm looking for cheap Dedicated Server in USA also could be in EU
I already have OVH and Online

*Note Only from Datacenter no Resellers

My Requirements
Minimum 8GB Ram
1Gbps Connection
Minimum 10TB BW
DDoS Protection

Price below $50 could be little higher If can't get better
What's the best offer I can get?

Comments

• DDoS protection or DDoS mitigation?

Many of the 'protection' services are just null routing of your IP when there is an incoming attack, so the protection is not for your server but for the datacentre operator.

• Hello Mark.

DDoS Protection so I don't want my server go down like IP Null routing system like online.net have I know its probably will be hard to get.

I need it for SA:MP Servers

• I'd rephrase it from DDOS Protection to either DDOS Mitigation or DDOS Filtering. Many providers say they have DDOS Protection but when you delve into it, its just a simple null routing action.

Thanked by 1GalaxyHostPlus
  • @MarkTurner

Okay thanks for help.

I will also now look at datacentermap.com maybe I find something there

• For what you want, something like OVH Canada. They are really the decent players in the low-cost DDOS filtered market. If you're already a customer of OVH, then explore their options. Their US network is rapidly improving, we've seen them start peering with us in 7 different locations now so they're moving aggressively from transit from Canada to local peering.

Thanked by 1GalaxyHostPlus