Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

kind request for public online project
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

kind request for public online project

I am from Myanmar, South East Asia,developing country since back in 2010.

Now, I would like to request small vps box for a project which is non profit but useful for public in Myanmar.

Right now, some train stations and few public libraries are streaming their digital ebooks in the arragement of government via wifi, but not awide in country. Most of the people would like to access,download and read to those ebboks via internet.

Those ebook are leagle 100% becoz ministry of information and public relation allows to dl and share throughout their digital library access.

Now,i very much like to share and make abvaliable online in order to get around the people accross the country {now, we habe telenor, ooreedoo mobile company and easy to use internet just like a click}.

Then, my request is "Anyone can provide any vps or shared hosting service, storage is 200gb is great but.... less might be fine,bandwidth is too,unmeter is better but 500gb is fine, duration is only four to six months becoz i gonna try to buy storage service later than that. I got free domain name from clickhost.com which is"www.swesonebook.com".Now i need vps or shared host".

Thanks for your kindness and reading this post to this end. I hope some one could do me a lift for doing good.

[ Apologies if you dont get what i meant to be, as my bad english writing. I just sign up lowendtalk acc but no email verifications mail sent to me yet. My email is g.poe2012(@)gmail.com,thus plz verify my email too,please]

Comments

• @leb_anonymous said:
    I am from Myanmar, South East Asia,developing country since back in 2010.

Now, I would like to request small vps box for a project which is non profit but useful for public in Myanmar.

Right now, some train stations and few public libraries are streaming their digital ebooks in the arragement of government via wifi, but not awide in country. Most of the people would like to access,download and read to those ebboks via internet.

Those ebook are leagle 100% becoz ministry of information and public relation allows to dl and share throughout their digital library access.

Now,i very much like to share and make abvaliable online in order to get around the people accross the country {now, we habe telenor, ooreedoo mobile company and easy to use internet just like a click}.

Then, my request is "Anyone can provide any vps or shared hosting service, storage is 200gb is great but.... less might be fine,bandwidth is too,unmeter is better but 500gb is fine, duration is only four to six months becoz i gonna try to buy storage service later than that. I got free domain name from clickhost.com which is"www.swesonebook.com".Now i need vps or shared host".

Thanks for your kindness and reading this post to this end. I hope some one could do me a lift for doing good.

[ Apologies if you dont get what i meant to be, as my bad english writing. I just sign up lowendtalk acc but no email verifications mail sent to me yet. My email is g.poe2012(@)gmail.com,thus plz verify my email too,please]

a VPS or a small dedi will be fine for your needs, check out WholeSale Internet.

Thanked by 1leb_anonymous
  • drserverdrserver Member, Host Rep

we will sponsor you with no problems.
    Please contact me via PM to arrange details

• Thanks a lot, dr.server! Really appreciate of your sponsorship. Just kindly sent PM.