Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Kimsufi/OVH/SoYouStart servers availability checker
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Kimsufi/OVH/SoYouStart servers availability checker

xrzxrz Member
edited March 2015 in General

Kimsufi/OVH/SoYouStart servers availability checker.

Select the server type from the server list, add your email, validate your email and just wait for incoming notifications.

Thanked by 2jar alice2k

Comments

• TheLonelyTheLonely Member
    edited February 2015

Add the online.net Kidcherie also :)? (and others that are often out of stock)

• Any link to Kidcherie ? Will add all servers from online.net today or tomorrow.

• Ow nvm, wasn't following up online.net for some time and apparently they removed it. Sorry.

• Everytime Kimsufi restocks, it will got sold suddenly :(

• Cause their servers are just great :)

Anyway 150sk20 @ 150sk21 still available.

• Nice way to collect email addresses!

• LeeLee Veteran

Good idea, although what is time difference from stock becoming available to the email being sent? Seconds really can make the difference when trying to get KS-3 and above.

• Kupol said: Kupol

We do not collect nothing, and also you can subscribe from any mail you want.

@~Lee~ said:
    Good idea, although what is time difference from stock becoming available to the email being sent? Seconds really can make the difference when trying to get KS-3 and above.

Difference is 60 seconds for now.

Thanked by 1Lee
  • so... how to unsubscribe?

• One does not simply unsubscribe

• please PM me your mail so i will remove it.

working on un-subscribe function.

• also you can now subscribe to all of online.net servers

• Kupol said: Nice way to collect email addresses!

Just use alias or recipient delimiter

• Hmm the email went straight to trash for me...

Sounds cool otherwise! Looking forward to some stock for KS-1...

• @4n0nx said:

You can use any mail you like, something like disposable mail or so ;)

@Chan said:
    Hmm the email went straight to trash for me...

Sounds cool otherwise! Looking forward to some stock for KS-1...

waiting too :D

now when subscribing in the email is two links, one is for validation and second is for un-subscribe

those who subscribed before this update just find your validation email and copy link, replace https://ovh-checker.x4b.pw/?validate=SOMECODEBLAH

to looks like

https://ovh-checker.x4b.pw/?unsubscribe=SOMECODEBLAH

• aegoou said: You can use any mail you like, something like disposable mail or so ;)

Oh I said that because the email was sent from an invalid domain ("[email protected]"), which GMail didn't like. My email server's default setup is happy with that though

• @Chan said:
    Oh I said that because the email was sent from an invalid domain ("[email protected]"), which GMail didn't like. My email server's default setup is happy with that though

What are you using to send the emails, Mandrill is a nice smtp service, it offers 12,000 free sends a month.

• Any other ways to unsubscribe except banning your mail server if I don't have the first email anymore?

• LeeLee Veteran
    edited March 2015

@xrz - what is the update on the unsubscribe?

People want to use the service to get a KS*, once they get it the service is of little use. I would really like to see this addressed to allow you to continue displaying the site here.

• That sounds sort of threatening.

• LeeLee Veteran
    edited March 2015

@William said:
    That sounds sort of threatening.

People always moaning about spam, not following correct process and then complain when I try to ensure they do it right #cantwin

• Could you add some sort of "Limit" per hour? Getting close to a thousand e-mails just while I am out doesnt really do much for my mailbox...

• DevilDevil Member

TheLonely said: Kidcherie

He has added some online.net options. Which one is kidcherie? Can you see that?

Also does other providers offer similar super-cheap dedis (once in a while I mean)?

• A useful quick and dirty notification system, I like it!

• @Devil said:
    Also does other providers offer similar super-cheap dedis (once in a while I mean)?

No kidechire, this offer even doesn't exist on official site anymore...

• xrzxrz Member

@pechspilz said:
    Any other ways to unsubscribe except banning your mail server if I don't have the first email anymore?

message me ;) so i can delete your mail

• This would be helpful. Thanx.

• xrzxrz Member

Added OVH dedicated servers to the server list ;)

• xrzxrz Member

Added KimSufi KS-4a & KS-4b & KS-4c

• Sorry for a lame question. Where can I subscribe? What is the link?