Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

HostingSquad Closing - Page 4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

HostingSquad Closing

124»

Comments

• bamnaelbamnael Member
    edited August 2012

@Randy
    Don't use the same name; people will google it and well...
    (Or well above poster may be right with the "he opened again" - you could keep the name and gain your rep.)
    And don't use email adresses like randy19951.gmail - you want to be a company so get your own mailserver and use a real adress.
    Do not fake any reviews.
    Then you don't really want to make any drama; keep low - I hope you learned that the past weeks.
    Never say anything bad about anyone(!) it will always fall back on you.

• PatsPats Member
    edited August 2012

@bamnael said: And don't use email adresses like randy19951.gmail

Normally he used company emailid - support.at.thehostingsquad.com, sales.at.thehostingsquad.com, only in 1 instance he used the gmail, which i think maybe by mistake - not realizing which email box was open at that time.

@Randy , next time be cool & calm, don't make rash decisions like your $1 VPS (though i think that was the best offer i had grabbed on LET :p ).
    I hope you already learned a lot from the $$$ losses you incurred.

Continue using theHostingSquad next time, some people may say something but stay calm, do your work with dedication.. after few days people will forget the past and just praise you :)

• @pats where r you located? U really not local? i ah longs pats right?

• RandyRandy Member
    edited August 2012

@bamnael said: Do not fake any reviews.

i dont make up any fake reviews . the review on WHT is legit

• 96mb96mb Member

@Randy said: where r you located? U really not local? i ah longs pats right?

Just curious, why do you think everyone is a Singaporean here? There are 4 million people in Singapore and the world has seven billion people.

• No. i was refering to @Pats

• prometeusprometeus Member, Host Rep

what about
    TheHostingSquad2
    the revenge

:P

• TheVmSquad

• Lol.

• AlexBarakovAlexBarakov Patron Provider, Veteran

May I ask when you plan on starting the new venture? As I have seen a similar situation before - close one company, 1 month later open a second one. The people on LET will be glad to welcome you back, years later. I have a feeling that you will be back in a couple of weeks, claiming that you have learned everything, analysed your mistakes and etc.

• PatsPats Member

@Randy said: where r you located? U really not local?

well.. i'm local to the location i'm located.. :D
    but yeah not local to SG :(

• @Alex_LiquidHost said: May I ask when you plan on starting the new venture? As I have seen a similar situation before - close one company, 1 month later open a second one. The people on LET will be glad to welcome you back, years later. I have a feeling that you will be back in a couple of weeks, claiming that you have learned everything, analysed your mistakes and etc.

it wont be on LET :) @HTTPZOOM

• CloudxtnyHostCloudxtnyHost Member, Host Rep

If he listens to my advice (this time) he'll be doing lots of learning and planning before he ventures into the brave world of running his own business!

Thanked by 1Randy
  • raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

So...we know about Randy, but what about the rest of the Squad? :-)

• @httpzoom said: If he listens to my advice (this time) he'll be doing lots of learning and planning before he ventures into the brave world of running his own business!

i will take your advice, trust me :)

• @Randy Next time you can ask me to join you. :D

• PatsPats Member

@Pats said: not local to SG

Edit: i'm not in SG, i was-once upon a time...

• TazTaz Member

@raindog308 said: of the Squad? :-)

One mans country band :P

• ChrisMillerChrisMiller Member
    edited August 2012

@Randy Why didn't you chose to sell? I am always looking to acquire hosts no matter what size. You could have just simply sold instead of resorting to this.

• TazTaz Member

@FTNChris Hosting Squad would have been the worst decision for you. Afterall it is nothing but a domain name anyway.

• @Jack said: @FTNChris i think you mean @Randy

Yeah I realized that after I did it, thats what I get for multitasking..

• @Taz_NinjaHawk said: Hosting Squad would have been the worst decision for you. Afterall it is nothing but a domain name anyway.

There's always something there no matter how small.

• @FTNChris said: There's always something there no matter how small.

>

I will sell my self to you.

Thanked by 1Night
  • @Taz_Ninjahawk

Its more than a domain

Thanked by 1jcaleb