Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

R1soft alternatives?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

R1soft alternatives?

Guys,

Is there any r1soft alternative?

Continous data backup need for me.

Comments

• If it is for cpanel, http://cpremote.net/ does this, however a quick search shows that it has a lot of vulnerabilities etc.

• Whats wrong with R1Soft?

cpRemote should not be trusted.

• Whats your reason for not wanting R1Soft? Theres Bacula and Restore manager 3 though..

• VPSusVPSus Member
    edited February 2015

I don't understand what's wrong with R1Soft, too. We're using it internally and for clients' needs and haven't had any problems so far.

• mikhomikho Member, Host Rep

ahsay.com has a similar product.
    Don't know of any in the Low End part of the Internet that offers it.

• jhjh Member

If you do want R1soft but the price is prohibitive, contact me. I have 5 licences I want to rent out and can do them v cheap.

• @jhadley possibly interested in this - pm me price/license please.

• Yomura offers both Ahsay and R1Soft. Both cover different markets. R1Soft seems to be popular for hosting companies, Ahsay for corporate/soho customers with Windows/Exchange/etc.

R1Soft is generally a lot cheaper per license or service, for example 200GB with license < $10/month, Ahsay is about $15-20 for the same size.