Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Upgrade completed - Page 4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Upgrade completed

Comments

• TazTaz Member

Lord have mercy!
    After spending almost a week reading Ranty's comments and stupidity, this is my conclusion about Ranty and Thehostingquad,

1. A provider who lacks basic communication skill.
    2. The business owner and since this is an one mans show, doesn't have basic management skills.
    3. Owner is unable to migrate vps from one node to another where he has full access to do so and gives his clients less than an hour to migrate things by themselves.
    4. Owner providing windows vps without a Legit license and blaming 3rd person.
    5. Owner can barely provide a decent windows management and with 0 experience in Linux wants to offer OVZ containers.
    6. Business is not sustainable.
    7. Stupidity level : GOOGLE.( yes that's a number)
    8. Misleading information creates more confusion.
    9. After given multiple chances, he still asks for more. How much chance can you get?

10. Disaster waiting to strike with new nix box.

• YOU GUYS ARE TAKING THIS TO FAR.. I CAN NOW UNDERSTAND WHY USERS LEAVE LET. MAINLY THAT IS THE REASON.

I HAVE ALREADY MADE MYSELF CLEAR WHAT MORE CRAP DO YOU WANT FROM ME? YES, PLEASE KEEP ON BASHING. I WONT BE SEEING ANY OF THIS CRAP ANYMORE.

• I offered Randy to help him a bit, waiting for his reply now

• PacketVMPacketVM Member, Host Rep

@Randy said: This thread is not even meant for you Guys

Then why the hell did you start it????

• TazTaz Member

Yes, continue using a keyboard with broken caps lock.

Thanked by 1bijan588
  • Shane_ElmoreShane_Elmore Member
    edited August 2012

@Randy said: YOU GUYS ARE TAKING THIS TO FAR.. I CAN NOW UNDERSTAND WHY USERS LEAVE LET. MAINLY THAT IS THE REASON. I HAVE ALREADY MADE MYSELF CLEAR WHAT MORE CRAP DO YOU WANT FROM ME? YES, PLEASE KEEP ON BASHING. I WONT BE SEEING ANY OF THIS CRAP ANYMORE.

Someone knows how to ALLCAPS. lol

Thanked by 1Nick_A
  • @Shane_Elmore said: Someone knows how to ALLCAPS. lol

CapsLockzor

• Yes, Please do keep on Bashing, Yes keep on with those.

• @Zen said: THE BEST GRAMMAR I HAVE EVER SEEN COME FROM ANY OF YOUR POSTS. He's right though, he can be as stupid as possible you're all really keeping this going for your own fun.

You're right.

We don't want another HostFail, do we? :P

• TazTaz Member

@Zen went to bed for 6 our, wokeup with tons of Ranty comments.

• Love that guy, so funny.

• RandyRandy Member
    edited August 2012

for the fact that you guys are going too far with your bullcrap. i will just simply ignore this thread.

you most likely don't know that you are actually making your own brand look bad. as for me . there is no need to worry, i will now answer your questions

@Taz_NinjaHawk said: A provider who lacks basic communication skill.

The business owner and since this is an one mans show, doesn't have basic management skills.
    Owner is unable to migrate vps from one node to another where he has full access to do so and gives his clients less than an hour to migrate things by themselves.
    Owner providing windows vps without a Legit license and blaming 3rd person.
    Owner can barely provide a decent windows management and with 0 experience in Linux wants to offer OVZ containers.
    Business is not sustainable.
    Stupidity level : GOOGLE.( yes that's a number)
    Misleading information creates more confusion.

After given multiple chances, he still asks for more. How much chance can you get?

Disaster waiting to strike with new nix box.

1. Nope
    2. Okay, i may not be smart, but sir you are a pro from start?
    3. have a good time waiting xen to migrate then. (i have given 24-48 hours what less tan an hour?)
    4. like i said i will take full responsibility for this(I was unaware of this,believe it or not but whatever it is it still MY FAULT, ( at least i dare to admit this, tell me if a provider would use a priated software would he even dare to admit in public)
    5. are you sure? try asking the guy who started the windows license thread and if he willing to share his views on me , and also who says there is no one looking after me? you dont know so , Please don't even talk about the management part)
    6. there is no g'tee on any host
    7. yes yes

and i think i am done with this thread, i am sure users who are viewing this thread should be able to get the facts right.

You seems to be the one bashing people here Taz, Shame on you. ( at least i admitted my mistakes what about you?

and yes, Please go on and insult me, this just shows that you are weak .

that is all have a great day everyone.

• @Randy said: Okay, i may not be smart, but sir you are a pro from start?

There is a difference between learning and being an unrepentant asshole doing stupid things repeatedly.

• @Randy said: i will just simply ignore this thread.

You know, if you ignore something then you have to ignore it, not reply to it.

• @Randy said: randy****1995****[email protected]

This may explain a lot.

Thanked by 1tux
  • @gsrdgrdghd said: You know, if you ignore something then you have to ignore it, not reply to it.

I think today is opposite day

• @miTgiB said: I think today is opposite day

But that means it's not, or is it?

• RandyRandy Member
    edited August 2012

please go on, go on this main thread about letting my clients know what is going on and it turned to a bash thread.
    Honestly counts guys..**

End. wont be responding any more

I am sure @Jarland can answer you guys on the honesty part

• @Randy i just noticed that your signature says "Windows VPS Low end VPS". You might want to fix the redundant VPS

• flyfly Member

a lot of butthurt. calm down everyone. mods wanna delete some threads please?

• Why was the original post renamed?

• @MrLabradoodle said: Why was the original post renamed?

It was the 5th result on Google, @Randy probably didn't like that.

• flyfly Member

randy probably did it, since he was op?

• @fly said: randy probably did it, since he was op?

>

Silly Ranty.

• flyfly Member

shut up

• :Giggles:

• Probably have no right to say this as I'm not very active and am new. I browse and read the forums frequently though, and I'm getting sick of Randy's comments and threads. Maybe delete his account? I don't entirely see what he is contributing other than fighting on and on about his business with other people and posting near useless threads/comments.

• edited August 2012

I saw many hosts commenting much on this

• AsadAsad Member

@SwissCheese I'd like to keep him around for entertainment purposes maybe.

• TaylorTaylor Member
    edited August 2012

@fly said: shut up

>
    @fly